• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Oly Em1mkii, Oly 45 1.2Pro, Oly 12-40 2.8 Pro. Ships: US

Buy/Sell feedback for bbarnett51 (4)

bbarnett51

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Username:

Items to sell/buy/trade:
Oly Em1mkii, Oly 45 1.2Pro, Oly 12-40 2.8 Pro

Prices: EM1mkii $600 SOLD
45 1.2 $750 Sold
12-40 2.8 $380

Ships to: US

Description: EM1mkii is in good condition. The screen has had a protector on it from day one. Very clean. There is some sign of wear on the bottom corners. (See photos) Comes with 4 batteries. 2 Olympus and 2 aftermarket. Also has 2 aftermarket chargers.

45 1.2. Great condition. No visible scratches. Comes with original box and Pro Pouch. This is my favorite m43 lens

12-40 2.8- has noticeable scratch and a few smaller ones. Don’t affect image quality. I still use it professionally. Outside of the lens is in great condition. I use this for team sports, wedding receptions, and landscape. Very versatile. Proved low bc of scratch (see photo) perfect opportunity to get into an awesome lens for cheap

Images for this listing: (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Payments accepted: Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method: (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Shipping charge: (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Handling time: 24hrs

References: (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Additional comments: Not open to trade offers

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules. Yes

Last edited:
sorry I couldn’t get photos up. I’ll get some posted tonight!
"tonight" has come and gone .......

wptpiw.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Latest threads

Top Bottom