• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Oly E-PL2, 14-42, and PT-EP03 underwater housing | Location: US | Ships: US

Buy/Sell feedback for Underwater (7)

Underwater

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Paul
For Sale
Olympus E-PL2 camera (red), 14-42 kit lens, and the PT-EP03 under water housing. This combination takes great photos, and is perfect for scuba divers wanting to get into underwater photography without spending thousands to house a bigger DSLR. The housing adds waterproof protection for other activities as well- kayaking, surfing, etc.

The neat thing about this Olympus housing is that you can use it as is for a number of other lenses, including the 12-50 and 9-18 zoom lenses; the 12mm, 25mm, 45mm primes; and the outstanding 60mm macro lens. You can add different ports and use even more lenses- the micro four thirds format is pretty handy for diving, and it's great for topside, too.

This package includes the camera, housing, lens, 2 batteries, charger, and two o-rings. It's used, but the housing was soaked in freshwater after every salt water dive, and has been well-maintained- it's never been flooded, and never exceeded 120ft (it's rated for 130ft). I'm sad to see it go, but I just bought a refurb E-M1 during the last sale, so I need to fund a new housing.

Prices
$550

Ships to
CONUS

Payment accepted
Paypal (fees included in price)

Shipping method
USPS included in the price, other options negotiable

Handling time
Next business day after payment received

References
I've bought a few lenses on here, but I'm not sure if I've ever received feedback. XJPSF on ebay with 100% positive feedback

Additional comments

• Not open to trade offers (unless you have an E-M1 housing)
  • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
  • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address

Epl2.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Latest threads

Top Bottom