Oly E-P3 3D shots. Unbelievable!

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by Gusnyc, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Gusnyc

Gusnyc Mu-43 Veteran Subscribing Member

Mar 9, 2010
    New York
    Hi everybody,

I just want to make a quick post about an E-P3 capability that it seems to be gimmicky, until you try it.

I took a few pictures with the 3D scene mode, thinking that I was going to get a mediocre result. How wrong I was! I uploaded the pictures to see them in a 55' 3D Bravia TV.

The quality is impressive. In fact it is so good, that I can see myself making a few shots on this mode on a regular basis. I am watching this on a 55' screen, and the images are sharp, well defined and they are really in 3D.

I really like the implementation that Oly gave to the 3D. It is not a special lens, just a mode with the camera. It is really easy to take the pictures and the results are stellar.

• Like Like x 1
  2. starlabs

starlabs Mu-43 Top Veteran

Sep 30, 2010
    Los Angeles
    Thanks for posting this!

I think this is a pretty cool feature - guess the problem is very few people have 3D televisions currently (and that includes about every E-P3 reviewer!)

3. WT21

WT21 Mu-43 Legend Subscribing Member

Feb 19, 2010
    Boston
    Wouldn't that be a kick -- if an Oly camera drove people to buy Sony 3D TVs :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.