1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Oly 75mm 1.8 priced at AUD999 - lowest price available:))

Discussion in 'Native Lenses' started by Bhupinder2002, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Bhupinder2002

Bhupinder2002 Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Hi guys
    I just saw that a local camea store here in Australia is taking pre-orders for Oly75mm for 1.8 at AUD999 and I suppose that's the lowest price which I have seen. Normally we are ripped off here in oz by inflated prices but Olympus has done a wonderful job by offering many cameras and lenses almost at same price in USA.
    Cheers
    Bhupinder

Olympus PEN 75mm f1.8 - Digital Camera Lenses - Ted's Cameras

• Like Like x 1
  2. nickthetasmaniac

nickthetasmaniac Mu-43 All-Pro

Jan 11, 2011
    Cool, Ted's is usually the worst for inflated prices!

3. efoo

efoo Mu-43 Regular

Jun 5, 2012
    Sydney, Australia
    Eddie
    Digital Camera Warehouse has already listed $949. So looks like Teds is expensive again. :rofl:

4. David A

David A Mu-43 All-Pro

Sep 30, 2011
    Brisbane, Australia
    PhotoContinental in Brisbane are listing it at $939 and I'm waiting to see what CameraPro will list it at. They have the E-M5 with 12-50 zoom at $1265 which is the best price I've seen in Australia (thanks Nic for cluing me in on that) and I also just got the HLD-6 grip from them for $294.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.