1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Oly 75, 45, 12-40, 50-200 SWD, Pany 25 and 45mm | Location: USA IN | Ships: Conus

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Gidget, Oct 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gidget

Gidget Mu-43 Regular Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Apr 22, 2010
    Indiana
    Leah Hallett
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    Oly 75, 45, 12-40, 50-200 SWD, Pany 25 and 45mm, 1.4x Tele, MMF-3, Zuiko 300mm f/2.8

I have some very sharp lenses I'm selling most in Like New condition with very light usage. It looks like all images have a red-cast - I was wearing a bright red jacket which caused this apparently :)

I have the following:

LNIB Black Olympus 75mm. Such an exceptionally sharp lens. Comes with the optional metal front lens 'cap' that covers more of the lens and all original packaging - $675 net.

[​IMG]

LNIB Black Olympus 45mm
    Includes all original packaging. $250 shipped and paypaled.

[​IMG]

*SOLD* LNIB Olympus 12-40mm Really great range, sharp and fast. Includes all original packaging. $715 net.

Olympus 4/3rds Zuiko 300mm f/2.8. Talk about sharp - I'm having a lot of trouble thinking about not having this lens. I would be interested in a trade for the version 1 Canon 500mm f/4 IS. Lens is in excellent condition only minor signs of use and AF works very well with the OMD-EM1 after the last firmware update. $4900 net.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Olympus 4/3rds 50-200mm SWD. Hood has marks - nothing drastic, but lens and glass looks excellent. Includes all original packaging $575 net. Buy this with the 1.4x and I'll add a FL-300 for free.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Olympus 4/3rds 1.4x Tele $220 shipped and paypaled

[​IMG]

*SOLD* Olympus MMF-3 $70 shipped and paypaled.

*SOLD* Panasonic 25mm f/1.4. Mint - Fantastic bokeh on this lens and sharp. Comes with all original packaging. $365 net

*SOLD* Panasonic 45mm Macro. Mint - I tried the Oly 60mm Macro, but the micro-contrast appeared much better on this lens? Comes with all original packaging. $430 net

Ships to
    Conus

Description
    I will add photos tomorrow, but lenses are as described :)

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    Shipping method
    USPS Priority

Shipping charge
    -

Handling time
    1 day

References
    -

Additional comments
    -

Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. wushumr2

wushumr2 Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 96.6%
    29   1   0

May 20, 2013
    PMed you.

3. Gidget

Gidget Mu-43 Regular Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Apr 22, 2010
    Indiana