COMPLETED Oly 45mm 1.8, Pan 20mm, Pan 7-14mm, Samyang 7.5, also, Oly E-PM1 or Pan GF3

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Mookalafalas, Jul 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mookalafalas

Mookalafalas Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Feb 22, 2012
    Tainan, Taiwan
    Al
    I got a E-Pm1 last month for a trip, but since then my GAS has gotten the best of me. I now have 6 lenses and 2 bodies. I actually have a fantastic and awesome Canon 5D3 and a big collection of glass and don't really need a 4/3 system. I don't know what got into me...

Anyway:
    Olympus 45mm 1.8 w/box etc.--I bought this new at beginning of June. It still has the protective sticker on the cap. $320Sold

Panasonic 20mm 1.7 w/box etc.---$335 Sold
    Panasonic GF3, black (w/box and all stuff EXCEPT LENS. Also doesn't have hard copy English manual, and the battery is a 3rd party, because the Post office wouldn't let the seller send batteries with it.) 675 actuations (i.e. pix taken) $185Price reduced to $175 + 8GB Transcend SDHC card
    (These two were just purchased here from this forum last week, from "The DigitalCruiser". He said he bought them both about a month earlier, new. I believe him, they are in mint condition.)

Samyang 7.5 w/box etc.--I just got this from ebay--new. One of the "pinch" thingys on the cap broke the first time I used it--it was defective (Just one is enough to keep the cap on, but of course is not ideal in a new lens). I contacted the seller and he promised to send me a new cap. Other than that it is flawless--only used a couple of times. $275 Sold

Panasonic 7-14 w/box etc.--I bought this about 2 weeks ago on Ebay, used. The owner said he had it for about a year and a half. It lens itself is in like new condition, although the box is a bit banged up. $762 (Sold).

E-PM1 (no lens)--this is white. I bought a really sharp looking black "Flip bac G2" grip I attached to the front. It is a refurb I bought "new" about 6 weeks ago on EBAY. No marks on it whatsoever. 2358 actuations at the time I type this. Very stylish looking. However, the date resets every time you change the battery, which can be annoying. It has box and all the stuff that came with it except for the flash attachment, which I don't have. $210Price reduced to $199 + 8GB Transcend SDHC card
    (I will only sell one of the bodies, whichever goes first. I have a Pan 14 and 40-150, which I'll be keeping to use with the "left over".)

Prices include shipping and Paypal. I will ship EMS express. I live in Taiwan and will ship to anywhere in the world.

2. Brian G

Brian G Mu-43 Veteran

0   0   0

Nov 16, 2010
    Victoria, BC
    Brian G

Hi Allen;

I sent you an email confirming that I'll take the 7-14, per our discussions.

Thanks
    Brian

3. Mookalafalas

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Feb 22, 2012
    Tainan, Taiwan
    Al
    The 7-14 and the 20mm are sold. The rest is still available. Someone announced they were buying the Samyang, but then disappeared. I'm not sure what's up with that.
    In general, I like the listed prices, but I will be open to reasonable offers on the bodies.

4. happyantix

happyantix New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Jul 15, 2012
    Does the prices include international shipping or is that more (I'm in Australia)

5. Mookalafalas

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Feb 22, 2012
    Tainan, Taiwan
    Al
    Shipping and Paypal fees are included in the price.

6. happyantix

happyantix New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Jul 15, 2012
    I know its low but il offer $150 for the E-PM1, can't afford much more right now as i want to get a lens too..

7. Mookalafalas

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Feb 22, 2012
    Tainan, Taiwan
    Al
    Sorry man, that's not going to happen. You should look for an EP1, or EPL1. I think they go pretty cheap sometimes...maybe.

8. happyantix

happyantix New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Jul 15, 2012
    No worries will keep an eye out for one of those, good luck with the sale!

9. Mookalafalas

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Feb 22, 2012
    Tainan, Taiwan
    Al
    Still have both bodies available. Am open to reasonable offers...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.