COMPLETED Oly 35-100mm f2.0 | Location: Chicago | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by HiMyNameIsMarco, Sep 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HiMyNameIsMarco

HiMyNameIsMarco New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Oct 30, 2011
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Oly 35-100mm f2.0
    </br>Prices</br> $1600, Shipped (insured)
    </br>Location</br> Chicago
    </br>Ships to</br> World Wide - (extra cost outside US)
    </br>Description</br> I bought this beautiful lens a few years back off of the old 4/3 forum and have loved every shoot with it....all 10 of them.

It's seriously sad how infrequently this lens gets used. I bought it while I was on a photography upswing and It appeared I would be using is MUCH more often. Then life sort of got in the way and the whole hobby was shifted to the back seat. Now that I'm an old married man, I figure it's best to re-prioritize.

I'll throw up some photos of it later tonight, but here's what you'll get: Lens, UV filter (a nice one), lens case (original that came with lens), lens hood (original), tripod mount (original), caps, and the instruction manual/warrenty card.

Only trade I would be interested in would be for the 75mm m4/3 lens + cash.
    Local pickup in Chicago anytime, next two weeks in Cleveland, or North Jersey the week of october 14 (I travel a lot for work).

Quality notes:
    -When I got the lens (late 2010), the manual focus was a little gritty, so I sent it back to olympus for servicing. When it came back, it was perfect.
    -I tried to sell the lens two years ago to a local m4/3 videographer, but he claimed there was a scratch on the front element. We looked at it for a few minutes and I remember seeing something in the exact perfect angle/light, but I've never been able to find it since then nor find evidence in any shots.

Sample shots:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/49913610@N04/4834446655/

http://s609.photobucket.com/user/Hi...t=3&o=22&_suid=138011521088706735201564235287

http://s609.photobucket.com/user/Hi...t=3&o=7&_suid=1380115243851030850808751691444
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
    Shipping method</br> UPS
    </br>Shipping charge</br> Free
    </br>Handling time</br> A few days
    </br>References</br> -
    </br>Additional comments</br> -
    </br>Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. HiMyNameIsMarco

0   0   0

Oct 30, 2011
    Cant get the photos to post here, I can email them to you if you want to see the lens.

3. HiMyNameIsMarco

0   0   0

Oct 30, 2011
    Not sure why I put CONUS, I'll ship this anywhere, cost might go up if you are far outside of the US.

4. HiMyNameIsMarco

0   0   0

Oct 30, 2011
    Weekend bump! Who wants to shoot with some of the best glass around??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.