1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

[FS] Oly 14-42 R2, Crumpler 6MD, Lowepro EM100, Hoya 72mm filters | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by BAPHA, Sep 7, 2014.

1. BAPHA

BAPHA Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

Nov 11, 2012
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    Oly 14-42 R2, Crumpler 6MD, Lowepro EM100, Hoya 72mm filters

Prices
    SOLD Olympus 14-42mm RII lens (black) - $59 (priority shipping included) SOLD
    SOLD Lowepro Event Messanger 100 camera bag - $19 (priority shipping included) SOLD
    SOLD Crumpler 6 million dollar home camera bag - $59 (priority shipping included) SOLD
    Hoya 72mm filters (UV and polarizer) - both for $29 (priority shipping included).

Ships to
    CONUS

Description
    Olympus 14-42mm R2 (black) - $59 (priority shipping included). The lens is in excellent shape, no marks or blemishes. It comes from a kit so it will have both (rear and front) lens caps but nothing else. SOLD

Lowepro Event Messanger 100 camera bag in mica color (gray-ish/sand color) - it comes with 2 dividers and is in an excellent shape. Asking $19 (priority shipping included). SOLD

Crumpler 6 Million Dollar Home bag in black exterior/red interior - it was used to mostly house my camera gear at home and was only sporadically used outside (where I preferred to bring a slightly smaller bag). It comes with a total of 5 dividers which come pretty handy and allows the bag compartments to be arranged in a variety of ways. It is in excellent shape, no scuffs, tears or other marks. The only blemish (very small) I could find was on one of the dividers, the bag itself is spotless. Now that I've "slimmed down" my gear I no longer have use for it, so I'd rather free up the funds. Asking $59 (priority shipping included). SOLD

72mm Hoya filters - an UV (Hoya Pro1 Digital DMC) and a polarizer (Hoya HD CIR-PL), left "homeless" from my Nikon days. They are in great shape, no scratches on them, and come with the original packaging. Asking $29 for both, shipping included.

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method
    USPS Priority (free)

Shipping charge
    Free (included in price)

Handling time
    1 day

References
    Here and ebay: rednoce_05

Additional comments
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

2. BAPHA

BAPHA Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

Nov 11, 2012
    Lowepro bag is sold, the rest of the lot is still available, taking reasonable offers!

3. Bif

Bif Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

May 28, 2012
    San Angelo TX
    Bruce Foreman
    Sending PM on the lens...

4. BAPHA

BAPHA Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

Nov 11, 2012
    Oly lens and Lowepro bag are now sold, thank you very much!
    The rest of the lot is still available - Crumpler 6 Million Dollar Home bag and the 2 Hoya 72mm filters - a polarizer and an UV filter. Accepting reasonable offers.

5. BAPHA

BAPHA Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

Nov 11, 2012
    Bump, accepting reasonable offers.

6. BAPHA

BAPHA Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

Nov 11, 2012
    Everything is now sold, except the two 72mm Hoya filters. Would take $39 for both, shipping included.

7. BAPHA

BAPHA Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

Nov 11, 2012
    Last bump and price drop - $29 for both 72mm Hoya filters, shipping including.