1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[FS] Oly 14-42 R2, Crumpler 6MD, Lowepro EM100, Hoya 72mm filters | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by BAPHA, Sep 7, 2014.

1. BAPHA

BAPHA Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

Nov 11, 2012
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    Oly 14-42 R2, Crumpler 6MD, Lowepro EM100, Hoya 72mm filters

Prices
    SOLD Olympus 14-42mm RII lens (black) - $59 (priority shipping included) SOLD
    SOLD Lowepro Event Messanger 100 camera bag - $19 (priority shipping included) SOLD
    SOLD Crumpler 6 million dollar home camera bag - $59 (priority shipping included) SOLD
    Hoya 72mm filters (UV and polarizer) - both for $29 (priority shipping included).

Ships to
    CONUS

Description
    Olympus 14-42mm R2 (black) - $59 (priority shipping included). The lens is in excellent shape, no marks or blemishes. It comes from a kit so it will have both (rear and front) lens caps but nothing else. SOLD

Lowepro Event Messanger 100 camera bag in mica color (gray-ish/sand color) - it comes with 2 dividers and is in an excellent shape. Asking $19 (priority shipping included). SOLD

Crumpler 6 Million Dollar Home bag in black exterior/red interior - it was used to mostly house my camera gear at home and was only sporadically used outside (where I preferred to bring a slightly smaller bag). It comes with a total of 5 dividers which come pretty handy and allows the bag compartments to be arranged in a variety of ways. It is in excellent shape, no scuffs, tears or other marks. The only blemish (very small) I could find was on one of the dividers, the bag itself is spotless. Now that I've "slimmed down" my gear I no longer have use for it, so I'd rather free up the funds. Asking $59 (priority shipping included). SOLD

72mm Hoya filters - an UV (Hoya Pro1 Digital DMC) and a polarizer (Hoya HD CIR-PL), left "homeless" from my Nikon days. They are in great shape, no scratches on them, and come with the original packaging. Asking $29 for both, shipping included.

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method
    USPS Priority (free)

Shipping charge
    Free (included in price)

Handling time
    1 day

References
    Here and ebay: rednoce_05

Additional comments
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

2. BAPHA

BAPHA Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

Nov 11, 2012
    Lowepro bag is sold, the rest of the lot is still available, taking reasonable offers!

3. Bif

Bif Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

May 28, 2012
    San Angelo TX
    Bruce Foreman
    Sending PM on the lens...

4. BAPHA

BAPHA Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

Nov 11, 2012
    Oly lens and Lowepro bag are now sold, thank you very much!
    The rest of the lot is still available - Crumpler 6 Million Dollar Home bag and the 2 Hoya 72mm filters - a polarizer and an UV filter. Accepting reasonable offers.

5. BAPHA

BAPHA Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

Nov 11, 2012
    Bump, accepting reasonable offers.

6. BAPHA

BAPHA Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

Nov 11, 2012
    Everything is now sold, except the two 72mm Hoya filters. Would take $39 for both, shipping included.

7. BAPHA

BAPHA Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

Nov 11, 2012
    Last bump and price drop - $29 for both 72mm Hoya filters, shipping including.