1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

[FS] Oly 12-50 kit lens (black), Oly 17 f/2.8, Pan 25mm f/1.4 | Location: Austin TX | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by FrayAdjacent, Apr 10, 2013.

1. FrayAdjacent

FrayAdjacent Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Dec 5, 2012
    Austin, TX
    M@
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Oly 12-50 kit lens (black), Oly 17 f/2.8, Pan 25mm f/1.4
    </br>Prices</br> See description
    </br>Location</br> Austin TX
    </br>Ships to</br> CONUS
    </br>Description</br> Don't have pictures of the lenses yet, but will try to add them this week. All three are in great shape, no problems, everything works, glass is clean and clear. Just a little dust on the bodies.

So here they are, with specific details for price, etc.

Olympus Digital Zuiko 12-50mm 'kit' lens (black). I got this lens with my OM-D EM-5, and aside from being kinda slow aperture-wise, it's a really neat lens, and gets pretty impressive image quality. I have both original caps, but since it was the kit lens, there is no box for it. I'd want to keep it, just for the Macro function... but see the "why am I selling 'em" below

Price: $225 shipped (you cover PP fees, I'll ship USPS to you) PICS:

Olympus 17mm f/2.8 'pancake'. I'm the second owner of this little lens. It really gets better quality images than reviews give it credit for. I didn't use it much since I picked up the 25mm f/1.4 soon after. I have both covers for the lens, but not the box.

Price $150 everything included (I cover the PP fees and shipping) PIC:

(dust is just loose dust, the lenses have been sitting on a shelf for a while, unused!)

LENS IS SOLD Panasonic Leica 25mm f/1.4. This is a phenomenal lens! I really hate to sell it, but will be using the funds as described below. Eventually I'll buy it again. It's that good. I've considered just keeping it and eating the balance when getting the next lens, but it just makes better financial sense to sell it now, then after I have the car paid off early next year, I'll have more money for toys! I got it used, but it's in primo shape! Just a little dust on the focus ring. The glass is perfect, and it functions perfectly. I have both caps, the little padded bag and original box with paperwork.

Price $425 shipped (you cover PP fees, I'll ship USPS to you)

Why Am I Selling Them?
    I'll be taking a vacay soon, and intend to order a 12-35mm Panny for general walk-around duties. I think the focal range and fast aperture will make a very versatile lens, and should be able to do just about everything the above three lenses can do. I do really think I'll end up buying another 25mm f/1.4 later on, but it will have to wait.

I don't have pictures of the lenses at the moment, but will try to take some in the next couple days. They're all in really good shape, and need new homes!
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    Shipping method</br> USPS
    </br>Shipping charge</br> See Description
    </br>Handling time</br> 2 days
    </br>References</br> ebay username "Evinrae"
    </br>Additional comments</br> -
    </br>Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. FrayAdjacent

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Dec 5, 2012
    Austin, TX
    M@
    BTT, added pics.

PRICE CHANGE ON THE 12-50: $225 everything included (I cover the PP fees and ship to you in CONUS)

3. FrayAdjacent

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Dec 5, 2012
    Austin, TX
    M@
    BTT, still got the 17 and 12-50.