1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Oly 12-50, Fuji X-Pro1, 18mm, 35mm

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by mabelsound, Aug 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mabelsound

mabelsound Guest

0   0   0

Up for sale is my X-Pro1 kit and the Olympus 12-50mm weather-sealed micro four thirds zoom. I decided to audition the Fuji for a few months alongside the new m4/3 offerings and have decided to go with m4/3 as my non-rangefinder system. The Fuji, however, is terrific, and this one is in excellent shape--barely any signs of use to anything in this sale, in fact. Buy this gear, and I'll use the dough to bankroll the Panasonic 12-35 zoom and the Oly 75mm.

Fuji items come with everything I bought them with--boxes, manuals, hoods, etc. The Oly lens was part of a kit, so it will come unboxed but very clean.

Prices INCLUDE US INSURED SHIPPING AND PAYPAL FEES. I WILL NOT SHIP THE CAMERA OVERSEAS--sorry. Too valuable, too risky for my temperament. Insured overseas shipping for the Fuji lenses will be $50 apiece; for the Oly, $30. Prices:

X-Pro 1 $1250 INCLUDES FREE Rainbox Imaging OM-FX and M-FX adapters for Olympus OM and Leica lenses!

18mm $475

35mm $475

Oly 12-50mm $300

PLEASE EMAIL inverseroom at gmail dot com. Emails will be answered before PM's. Thank you!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.