1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Oly 12-50, Fuji X-Pro1, 18mm, 35mm

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by mabelsound, Aug 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mabelsound

mabelsound Guest

0   0   0

Up for sale is my X-Pro1 kit and the Olympus 12-50mm weather-sealed micro four thirds zoom. I decided to audition the Fuji for a few months alongside the new m4/3 offerings and have decided to go with m4/3 as my non-rangefinder system. The Fuji, however, is terrific, and this one is in excellent shape--barely any signs of use to anything in this sale, in fact. Buy this gear, and I'll use the dough to bankroll the Panasonic 12-35 zoom and the Oly 75mm.

Fuji items come with everything I bought them with--boxes, manuals, hoods, etc. The Oly lens was part of a kit, so it will come unboxed but very clean.

Prices INCLUDE US INSURED SHIPPING AND PAYPAL FEES. I WILL NOT SHIP THE CAMERA OVERSEAS--sorry. Too valuable, too risky for my temperament. Insured overseas shipping for the Fuji lenses will be $50 apiece; for the Oly, $30. Prices:

X-Pro 1 $1250 INCLUDES FREE Rainbox Imaging OM-FX and M-FX adapters for Olympus OM and Leica lenses!

18mm $475

35mm $475

Oly 12-50mm $300

PLEASE EMAIL inverseroom at gmail dot com. Emails will be answered before PM's. Thank you!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.