1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Oly 12-50, 40-150-R

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Dave Jenkins, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Dave Jenkins

Dave Jenkins Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

M-Zuiko ED 12-50mm f3.5-6.3 EZ Lens (black). Bought as a kit with my OM-D. I’ve had it only a few weeks and it has seen very little use. It is in every way like new, but I’ve made enough photos with it to know it’s a sharp copy. Comes with both caps. PRICE REDUCED $310

M-Zuiko 40-150mm R f4-5.6 Lens (black). I bought this lens a few weeks ago as a factory refurb from Olympus. It is in every way like new and is very sharp. Comes with both caps, box, and papers. Please note that this is the R lens and not the earlier model. $175

I'm selling these lenses in order to buy the Olympus 14-150, which will give me most of the best features of both lenses. Later, I will get the Oly 9-18 and I'll be all set.

Prices include PayPal fees and Priority Mail shipping to CONUS. My PayPal ID is djphoto@vol.com. Contact me by e-mail at djphoto@vol.com (preferred) or PM.

Attached Files:

2. Dave Jenkins

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Check reduced price on 12-50.

3. Dave Jenkins

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Take both the above lenses for $469. That’s less than the B&H price for the 12-50 alone.