• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Oly 12-50, 40-150-R

Buy/Sell feedback for Dave Jenkins (4)

Dave Jenkins

Mu-43 Veteran
The beautiful northwest Georgia mountains
Real Name
Dave Jenkins
M-Zuiko ED 12-50mm f3.5-6.3 EZ Lens (black). Bought as a kit with my OM-D. I’ve had it only a few weeks and it has seen very little use. It is in every way like new, but I’ve made enough photos with it to know it’s a sharp copy. Comes with both caps. PRICE REDUCED $310

M-Zuiko 40-150mm R f4-5.6 Lens (black). I bought this lens a few weeks ago as a factory refurb from Olympus. It is in every way like new and is very sharp. Comes with both caps, box, and papers. Please note that this is the R lens and not the earlier model. $175

I'm selling these lenses in order to buy the Olympus 14-150, which will give me most of the best features of both lenses. Later, I will get the Oly 9-18 and I'll be all set.

Prices include PayPal fees and Priority Mail shipping to CONUS. My PayPal ID is djphoto@vol.com. Contact me by e-mail at djphoto@vol.com (preferred) or PM.

Attachments

• Olympus M 12-50a.jpg
    Olympus M 12-50a.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 291
  • Olympus M 12-50b.jpg
    Olympus M 12-50b.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 199
  • Olympus M 40-150a.jpg
    Olympus M 40-150a.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 198
  • Olympus M 40-150b.jpg
    Olympus M 40-150b.jpg