1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

[EXPIRED] Oly 12-50, 40-150-R

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Dave Jenkins, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Dave Jenkins

Dave Jenkins Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

M-Zuiko ED 12-50mm f3.5-6.3 EZ Lens (black). Bought as a kit with my OM-D. I’ve had it only a few weeks and it has seen very little use. It is in every way like new, but I’ve made enough photos with it to know it’s a sharp copy. Comes with both caps. PRICE REDUCED $310

M-Zuiko 40-150mm R f4-5.6 Lens (black). I bought this lens a few weeks ago as a factory refurb from Olympus. It is in every way like new and is very sharp. Comes with both caps, box, and papers. Please note that this is the R lens and not the earlier model. $175

I'm selling these lenses in order to buy the Olympus 14-150, which will give me most of the best features of both lenses. Later, I will get the Oly 9-18 and I'll be all set.

Prices include PayPal fees and Priority Mail shipping to CONUS. My PayPal ID is djphoto@vol.com. Contact me by e-mail at djphoto@vol.com (preferred) or PM.

Attached Files:

2. Dave Jenkins

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Check reduced price on 12-50.

3. Dave Jenkins

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Take both the above lenses for $469. That’s less than the B&H price for the 12-50 alone.