Olivia - BW potrait

SW-GF1

Mu-43 Rookie
Guys,

This is my first post of any pictures I've taken with my GF1, so be kind in your responses!!! :smile: BTW, this is my 2 year old daughter, Olivia. Taken with GF1 20mm at f1.7
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

JoepLX3

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Sweet, sweet, sweet

Can't think of anything to improve, just perfect
- Enlarge and frame it!!!

SW-GF1

Mu-43 Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Funny you should say that Joep, I had it enlarged to A3 for Mother's Day for my wife and we are waiting to get it back from the framing shop. :)

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
Absolutely beautiful - your darling, little girl and your photograph of her. I'm with Don regarding "that swirly thing" and how it works so well within the whole image. You also caught that pure light in her eyes wonderfully.:bravo-009:

JoepLX3

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Funny you should say that Joep, I had it enlarged to A3 for Mother's Day for my wife and we are waiting to get it back from the framing shop. :)
Good job, the wife is probably very happy!!!
- Can you buy another lens now?

vincechu

Mu-43 Regular
Perfect, I love the B+W tones u've manged to capture, I love how she's leaning on your(?) leg because it really shows how little she is, her expression really makes the photo :) Great job :)

WT21

Super Moderator
Wonderful how the eye is in such sharp focus. Also, the hair is great. Just a really nice focus on the subject, and a beautiful daughter.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom