Oldest adapted lens on MFT?

apicius9

Mu-43 Veteran
Hi,

What I really find fascinating about the MFT system is that it is possible to combine lenses from the past with modern technology. So, I was thinking: What might be the oldest adapted lens out there that is used on a MFT camera? My oldest will probably be the early uncoated version of the Cooke Kinic 25/1.5. Unfortunately, I haven;t found out how old it is exactly but I would assume from the 1930s or late 1920s. I'll add a picture as soon as I can, maybe somebody knows. Which old lenses are you using? Of course, it would be great to see pictures as well....

Stefan

Vidar

Mu-43 Top Veteran
The late 20s? Thats cool! Looking forward to see some pictures!

My oldest lens on :43: is not very old, just a OM 50mm 1.4 from the 70s..

BillN

Mu-43 All-Pro
Bill, I imagine that you must refrain from collapsing
the lens while mounted on the G1......

you are dead right Obi Wan (I'll find out your name one day - but don't tell me)

- IF I use it - (and the picture quality is not that great - it's not supposed to be coated - but it looks coated - and I think Leica did quite a few factory mods for owners and may have had some kind of service), - I stick a roll of cardboard around the barrel with a couple of elastic band - I'll take a shot or two and post to so you can all see what you are missing

BillN

Mu-43 All-Pro
looks easier to lift than my 300.....:biggrin:

If it's a problem I'll swop you

quick photo with the 1933 lens - I gave it a chance - it's on a tripod f something between 4.5 and 6.3

Indoor - natural light - but not much of it

elmar.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

elmar_B_W.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Latest threads

Top Bottom