1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

Old Member, New Introduction

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by redcapestudio, Nov 29, 2013.

1. redcapestudio

redcapestudio Mu-43 Rookie

Sep 1, 2011
    Los Angeles
    Robert
    Hi Everyone,

I have been reading and learning from all of you for the last couple years without ever posting much and I forgot to introduce myself. I recently sold my GH2 and bought a GX7 so I figure that a proper introduction is in order and I'll be posting more in the new year (new years resolution).

I started out shooting film with point and shoots and then with an old Nikon SLR from my parents and a Rolleicord from my grandfather. My first digital camera was a Canon s410 which was great for hiking and walking about. Three years later, I bought a Ricoh GX200 to photograph my newborn daughter and some projects that I had just finished. Three years after that I bought a GH2 to photograph my son and do some product photography and now two years later the GX7 which has everything I currently need but I do miss the multi aspect sensor.

I shoot a mix of video and photos with a wide variety of subject matter but a high percentage is of my kiddos. My daughter started shooting with my GH2 a couple years ago and now shoots on a regular basis. It is marvelous to see how she views the world.

It has been a humbling experience in a very good way, that each time I think my photography has gotten better, I see some of your work and realize that I have a lot to learn and a lifetime to do it.

Cheers from Los Angeles

- Robert

Self portrait shot by my daughter.

P1330201.

2. Slim

Slim Mu-43 Veteran

Nov 7, 2013
    Hi robert.

Slim from sg.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

3. Fmrvette

Fmrvette This Space For Rent