Old Member, New Introduction

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by redcapestudio, Nov 29, 2013.

1. redcapestudio

redcapestudio Mu-43 Rookie

Sep 1, 2011
    Los Angeles
    Hi Everyone,

I have been reading and learning from all of you for the last couple years without ever posting much and I forgot to introduce myself. I recently sold my GH2 and bought a GX7 so I figure that a proper introduction is in order and I'll be posting more in the new year (new years resolution).

I started out shooting film with point and shoots and then with an old Nikon SLR from my parents and a Rolleicord from my grandfather. My first digital camera was a Canon s410 which was great for hiking and walking about. Three years later, I bought a Ricoh GX200 to photograph my newborn daughter and some projects that I had just finished. Three years after that I bought a GH2 to photograph my son and do some product photography and now two years later the GX7 which has everything I currently need but I do miss the multi aspect sensor.

I shoot a mix of video and photos with a wide variety of subject matter but a high percentage is of my kiddos. My daughter started shooting with my GH2 a couple years ago and now shoots on a regular basis. It is marvelous to see how she views the world.

It has been a humbling experience in a very good way, that each time I think my photography has gotten better, I see some of your work and realize that I have a lot to learn and a lifetime to do it.

Cheers from Los Angeles

- Robert

Self portrait shot by my daughter.

2. Slim

Slim Mu-43 Veteran

Nov 7, 2013
    Hi robert.

Slim from sg.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk
  3. Fmrvette

Fmrvette This Space For Rent

May 26, 2012