1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

Old Cars

Discussion in 'Street, Documentary, and Portrait' started by Robert Watcher, Sep 9, 2012.

1. Robert Watcher

Robert Watcher Mu-43 Top Veteran

It was a little unfortunate for me the other day when I came across a small collection of wonderful historic cars at the Blyth Steam and Thesher Show. Each one had a huge piece of white paper with the details about the car - obscuring the windshields. Yellow tape was on the grass underneath, and almost all of the grills and chrome details were interupted by license plates that I did not want to include. I simply could not find interesting angles or even useful detail shots for the most parts - - - so only spent a few minutes grabbing 15 or 20 images including these:

car1.

car2.

car3.

[​IMG]

Rob

• Like Like x 3
  2. spinyman

spinyman Mu-43 Top Veteran

Nov 19, 2010
    San Diego
    Rob, you got some nice captures in spite of the obstacles.

3. littleMT

littleMT Mu-43 All-Pro

Apr 8, 2012
    Lucille Sanchez
    Often these types of car shows or car meets, are not ideal for images because of crowds or the signs and whatnot, but in spite of those issues I still shoot and shoot away, and try and make the best of it, I always say a shot is much better then no shot.

4. RevBob

RevBob Super Moderator

Jun 4, 2011
    NorthWestern PA
    Bob
    Beautiful cars! It's great that you could find angles like these. :cool: