1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Olá! From Ponte de Lima, Portugal

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by acmatos, May 4, 2010.

1. acmatos

acmatos Mu-43 Regular

Hi to all m43 lovers.

My name is António Carlos and I live in Ponte de Lima, in the north of Portugal.

I've just bought an Olympus E-PL1 and I'm loving every minute with it!

I do have some Canon SLR gear collecting dust now -- and took out of the drawer a few manual focus Canon FD lenses from the days of analogue photography (lot's of fun playing with them wide open!...).

The potential of this little wonder-camera seems really endless!

I hope to keep learning from this great forum and to contribute soon with some photos.

Cheers!

• Like Like x 2
  2. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Welcome aboard acmatos, I'm rather fond of the E-PL1 myself. Thanks so much for taking the time to introduce yourself, and I look forward to seeing some of your photographs very soon.:thumbup:

3. Herman

Herman Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 7, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Welcome Antonio ! Portugal is a lovely country to live in, I have been there many times.
    Algarve area !

4. cosinaphile

cosinaphile Mu-43 All-Pro

Dec 26, 2009
    new york city
    you are off to a good start !.... welcome

5. landshark

landshark Mu-43 Veteran

Apr 27, 2010
    SO CAL
    welcome

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.