1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

'Okay, So Samsung Is A Bit "Slow"...'

Discussion in 'Other Systems' started by RT_Panther, Jan 18, 2012.

1. stratokaster

stratokaster Mu-43 All-Pro

Jan 4, 2011
    Dublin, IE
    Pavel
    I don't know who's in charge of their camera division, but this person is completely asleep at the wheel!

2. Jonathan F/2

Jonathan F/2 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Aug 10, 2011
    Los Angeles, USA
    Has anyone tried using Samsung for adapted lenses? I know they have adapters, but I was wondering how they work?

3. stratokaster

stratokaster Mu-43 All-Pro

Jan 4, 2011
    Dublin, IE
    Pavel
    I tried. Not really worth it because you can magnify only the center of the frame. Totally inconvenient.

4. Jonathan F/2

Jonathan F/2 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Aug 10, 2011
    Los Angeles, USA
    Well that's another strike against Samsung. You'd think they'd learn from Olympus and Sony!

5. meyerweb

meyerweb Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Sep 5, 2011
    I couldn't care less whether a camera is "retro." Even poorly executed retro. Give me a camera that works well and is comfortable and intuitive to use, and I don't much care what it looks like.

OTOH, you could offer me the most beautiful camera ever made (I'm thinking of a Leica M3 or an old ALPA 35mm SLR) and if it's a struggle to learn and use, or takes crummy photos, all it will do is sit on a shelf.

• Like Like x 2
  6. krugorg

krugorg Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Jul 18, 2011
    Minnesota USA
    :rofl: so retro! yeah, getting sick of this retro cosmetic thing.

7. ZephyrZ33

ZephyrZ33 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Nov 18, 2010
    Southern California
    Let's throw white-wall tires on a Hyundai Elantra and call it "retro".

Kill it with fire.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.