1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

'Okay, As A Fan Of This Sport, I Readily Admit To REALLY Liking This Guy's OM-D Shots'

Discussion in 'Other Genres' started by RT_Panther, Mar 4, 2013.

1. DeeJayK

DeeJayK Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Feb 8, 2011
    Pacific Northwest, USA
    Keith
    Yeah those are some nice shots -- thanks for sharing!

I'm only a very casual motorsports fan, but I find the current generation of F1 cars to be so aggressively ugly, which makes sense when you understand that they're designed by engineers in wind tunnels instead of artists in design studios.

• Like Like x 1
  2. tdekany

tdekany Mu-43 All-Pro

Dec 8, 2011
    Oregon
    I am a huge fan of F1, but these pictures are more impressive than the race.:2thumbs:

He was using the 100-300 lens! Awesome! That Ferrari pit shot looks very sharp to my eyes.:thumbup:

Makes me want to use it on this 1995 Ferrari I am detailing this week.

8530099038_0ccf3b157d_b.
    Fernando Alonso - Ferrari F138 by Luis Pérez Contreras, on Flickr

3. Bhupinder2002

Bhupinder2002 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Thanks a lot .. These are all taken with Panny 100-300. But dont we know its photographer who matters the most ? A poor workman blames the tools. There are many examples where MFT simply excels in hands of a seasoned photographer and there are too many examples where MFT fails in hands of inexperienced photographers and guess what? The poor MFT camera or say OMD gets the blame..Oh its unsuitable for action ..hahahhahh I dont know what kind of action they shoot..
    Cheers

• Like Like x 1
  4. luispc

luispc New to Mu-43

Mar 5, 2013
    Torredembarra - Tarragona - Spain
    www.flickr.com/luisperezcontreras
    I just noticed a lot of views from this forum and I registered, thank you to all. As the one behind the camera, I have to say that what was really difficult was shoot rally pics back in 2001 with an Olympus Camedia C-2020...
    6420653719_2d501ca94f.
    Alister McRAE (GB) David SENIOR (GB)HYUNDAI CASTROL WORLD RALLY T. (GB)HYUNDAI Accent WRC 2

Olympus C2020Z
    0,003 sec (1/320)
    f/9.0
    19.1 mm
    ISO 200

With today's cameras, practice and some knowledge allow you to take some nice pics.

Regards,

Luis

• Like Like x 2
  5. RT_Panther

RT_Panther Mu-43 Legend

May 4, 2011
    Texas
    Luis, welcome aboard! :smile:
    You've got some real shooting skill & thank you for allowing us to view your work! :cool:

6. luispc

luispc New to Mu-43

Mar 5, 2013
    Torredembarra - Tarragona - Spain
    www.flickr.com/luisperezcontreras