Official Panasonic G9 Image thread.

saladin

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
jason
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

MacBook

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Elliot
G9 with PL 100-400. From RW2 "processed to my taste" with DXO Photo Lab 3, cropped a bit.
I still think, a lens with such a name and price tag should be a bit sharper at 400mm :inlove:

But may be my expectations are too high for handheld shots, even with Dual-IS :doh:
Or I simply should stop pixel-peeping :whistling:

View attachment 840230

View attachment 840231
The first photo especially looks extremely sharp. But then maybe I need a 4k screen to dwell on it.

speedy

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
I've found that walking, or more accurately, hiking, is helping me in my recovery. So I'm doing as much as time allows. From a week or so back, about 8 kms, 430 something meters of elevation gain, or was it 460? Can't remember :) Anyway, climbed all the peaks in these photo's on my circuit through the bush. Thoroughly enjoyable

Gratuitous selfie.
Nearly back to the vehicle. Followed that ridge in the background from left to right, before dropping down to the flats below, & climbing back to the car park.
Looking back where I came from
Passed this
And this

I climbed those big rocks the chopper is hovering around. No idea why it was there.
Here's one for the truth is stranger than fiction files. While I was standing/sitting on top of those big rocks, I saw this Asian dude, with his European girlfriend approaching. On the way down, I met them, & he was carrying a digeredoo made from plastic plumbing pipe, held together with duct tape. They were on their way to the top, to play it from there. Kicking myself I didn't go back and snap a couple of portraits. Would have been epic.

Brownie

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Tim
I've found that walking, or more accurately, hiking, is helping me in my recovery. So I'm doing as much as time allows. From a week or so back, about 8 kms, 430 something meters of elevation gain, or was it 460? Can't remember :) Anyway, climbed all the peaks in these photo's on my circuit through the bush. Thoroughly enjoyable

View attachment 847657Gratuitous selfie.View attachment 847658Nearly back to the vehicle. Followed that ridge in the background from left to right, before dropping down to the flats below, & climbing back to the car park.View attachment 847659Looking back where I came fromView attachment 847660Passed thisView attachment 847661View attachment 847662And thisView attachment 847663View attachment 847664View attachment 847665
I climbed those big rocks the chopper is hovering around. No idea why it was there.
Here's one for the truth is stranger than fiction files. While I was standing/sitting on top of those big rocks, I saw this Asian dude, with his European girlfriend approaching. On the way down, I met them, & he was carrying a digeredoo made from plastic plumbing pipe, held together with duct tape. They were on their way to the top, to play it from there. Kicking myself I didn't go back and snap a couple of portraits. Would have been epic.
Nice shots. I didn't know you were recovering from something, can you explain?

speedy

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Nice shots. I didn't know you were recovering from something, can you explain?
Yeah. Got hit head on, on my mountain bike by a lady cutting a corner in a 4wd. About 18 months back now. Busted hip now bolted, screwed & plated, wrecked my knee, & the doctor seems to think bulged discs in my back. Been doing physio twice a week since I got onto just one crutch, it's been a long & frustrating recovery I can assure you. Older you get, the longer it takes

Brownie

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Tim
Yeah. Got hit head on, on my mountain bike by a lady cutting a corner in a 4wd. About 18 months back now. Busted hip now bolted, screwed & plated, wrecked my knee, & the doctor seems to think bulged discs in my back. Been doing physio twice a week since I got onto just one crutch, it's been a long & frustrating recovery I can assure you. Older you get, the longer it takes
Holy Crap! I'm glad you're at least on the road to recovery! Good luck.

JMAM

New to Mu-43
modo escena antigua

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom