Official Panasonic G9 Image thread.

Robstar1963

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Robert (Rob)
DC-G9 LEICA DG ELMARIT 200/F2.8 200mm f/2.8 1/1300s ISO 200
6F7F7BC5-FE85-4D03-86BA-702170C2B99B.jpeg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

=BY=SERG

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Sergei

Erik Umans

New to Mu-43
DC-G9 LEICA DG MACRO-ELMARIT 45/F2.8 - f/2.8 1/125s ISO 200
P1596607.JPG

Robstar1963

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Robert (Rob)
DC-G9 LEICA DG ELMARIT 200/F2.8 200mm f/2.8 1/1000s ISO 200
4874F3FE-F458-4182-8EBC-284F9EB7D504.jpeg

Robstar1963

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Robert (Rob)
DC-G9 LEICA DG ELMARIT 200/F2.8 200mm f/2.8 1/800s ISO 400
745D635C-16AD-45FF-A31F-2784B26EAB0B.jpeg

speedy

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Some random general shots out of my G9 over the last few weeks or so.

speedy

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Not sure where I've posted these exactly, pretty sure not in this thread, but anyway...…………………………….

Darmok N Jalad

Temba, his aperture wide
Real Name
Randy

JPG out of camera with some light editing, scaled down for the site.

speedy

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Lots of nice old bikes here. Vintage race? Where?
Phillip island, Victoria, Australia. One of my favourite events. The international island classic. Teams come from England, America, & New Zealand, and they have a series of races over the weekend. It's a brilliant couple of days. Very relaxed atmosphere, but the teaching is deadly serious. Great crowd, because they're actual enthusiasts, not just celebrity watchers which you get on MotoGP and the likes. Thoroughly enjoyable

Real Name
Mike Peters
Fantastic. I need to get out more. I used to go to club races in the NE US decades ago and the vintage races were always the most fun. My current bike is a new vintage bike, the Royal Enfield Continental GT 650. Old soul with fuel injection and available parts!

Phillip island, Victoria, Australia. One of my favourite events. The international island classic. Teams come from England, America, & New Zealand, and they have a series of races over the weekend. It's a brilliant couple of days. Very relaxed atmosphere, but the teaching is deadly serious. Great crowd, because they're actual enthusiasts, not just celebrity watchers which you get on MotoGP and the likes. Thoroughly enjoyable

speedy

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Fantastic. I need to get out more. I used to go to club races in the NE US decades ago and the vintage races were always the most fun. My current bike is a new vintage bike, the Royal Enfield Continental GT 650. Old soul with fuel injection and available parts!
Lovely bikes. One of the best looking bikes out there I reckon. New and old. This is one of the prettiest I've seen

I've got a little bit of a collection myself, none currently registered though. Got hit a year back on my pushy of all things, busted hip, I'm still recovering from that. Once that finally settles down, I think I'll register my KTM 625 SXC, and potter around on that for a bit. Needs a bit of work done on it, the way world events are looking at the moment, I might get an extended opportunity to do just that :)

Real Name
Mike Peters
This one is mine. I've done a bit of work to it since this photo, new shocks, upgraded fork internals, pipes, panniers, fly screen, and soon to arrive a much better seat for the two week trip I have planned for June. So long as I don't get the Coronavirus before then.

saladin

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
jason
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Wonderful, Mike! It looks beaut.

I have a Trumpy Thrux so I think if I was buying an RE I'd go for the Interceptor rather than GT. Don't need another cafe Racer, lol. In fact, I suspect I'll end up with an Interceptor one day for general use.

I tested a 500 Conti GT a couple of years ago. Guy in a truck at a set of lights complimented me "nice restoration, how old is it?" . He seemed shocked when I replied "about 2 months", lol. RE's are the real deal, living history.

How's the engine vibration? The 500 was good fun and full of character but the engine and suspension setup nearly shook my fillings out.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom