Official MFT Landscape images thread :)

Mountain_Man_79

Enjoying Cameraderie
Real Name
Chris
Ok, that’s now the 3rd pic I’ve posted (and from 3 different cameras), where the exif information is being stripped at some point. If I hit the ‘i’ info button in google photos (where I store all my full size pics) the exif info is present. So something is happening either when I download from there to my phone, or when I upload from my phone to here. This is the way I’ve always done it, but since last night I seem to be having this issue. Any ideas?

edit- looks like a lot of other folks have their exif info missing as well...

Darmok N Jalad

Temba, his aperture wide
Ok, that’s now the 3rd pic I’ve posted (and from 3 different cameras), where the exif information is being stripped at some point. If I hit the ‘i’ info button in google photos (where I store all my full size pics) the exif info is present. So soemthing is happening either when I download from there to my phone, or when I upload from my phone to here. This is the way I’ve always done it, but since last night I seem to be having this issue. Any ideas?

I agree, something seems broken at the moment. I just posted a shot in the B&W section, same routine, EXIF has been lopped off.

WhidbeyLVR

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Lyle
Ok, that’s now the 3rd pic I’ve posted (and from 3 different cameras), where the exif information is being stripped at some point. If I hit the ‘i’ info button in google photos (where I store all my full size pics) the exif info is present. So something is happening either when I download from there to my phone, or when I upload from my phone to here. This is the way I’ve always done it, but since last night I seem to be having this issue. Any ideas?

I agree, something seems broken at the moment. I just posted a shot in the B&W section, same routine, EXIF has been lopped off.
I have a theory that the resizing software subroutine is no longer providing the EXIF info, but if you upload a size which doesn’t require resizing, the info will show.

@barry13 @Amin Sabet

Lucky

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Steini
65E9DC1D-8D86-49A0-BA2C-2715E1165A0D.jpeg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

AG-Schnozz

Mu-43 Rookie
Williwaw Lakes - Chugach Mountains, Anchorage, Alaska. It was just another rough day here in Alaska. I did have to travel quite some distance for this hike, though. OK, OK, it's still technically within Anchorage, but it's about 5 miles away from my more usual hiking locations. OM-D E-M5 II with Lumix G 12-32 lens. Two versions. One is taken from the pass, the other much lower from the bluff. Multi-image panoramas processed in Adobe Lightroom CC. Camera Vivid.

From the pass (Ballpark):
20210717-D7170696-Pano.jpg

From the bluff (center right location right near the tiny bit of snow in the center of the image about a mile away and a couple thousand feet down):
20210717-D7170931-Pano.jpg

jederick

Mu-43 All-Pro
Williwaw Lakes - Chugach Mountains, Anchorage, Alaska. It was just another rough day here in Alaska. I did have to travel quite some distance for this hike, though. OK, OK, it's still technically within Anchorage, but it's about 5 miles away from my more usual hiking locations. OM-D E-M5 II with Lumix G 12-32 lens. Two versions. One is taken from the pass, the other much lower from the bluff. Multi-image panoramas processed in Adobe Lightroom CC. Camera Vivid.

From the pass (Ballpark):
View attachment 899290

From the bluff (center right location right near the tiny bit of snow in the center of the image about a mile away and a couple thousand feet down):
View attachment 899291
Terrific scenes and your "Vivid" setting wasn't too overpowering...almost looks HDR.

emorgan451

Mu-43 Top Veteran
From the "Little Pinnacle" in Grayson Highlands Park in Virginia.
em1-3-20210714-7140497.jpg

jederick

Mu-43 All-Pro
Before dawn, Yellowstone N.P. - a wide and deep scenic view
P1033010.jpg

jederick

Mu-43 All-Pro
On another Photography site, a few people thought this would make a nice landscape photo...so here it is.
P1033078.jpg
P1033071-2.jpg
Yellowstone N.P. at 6:31 am...you can see the Buffalo Ranch on the left. Side note...this is practically the same scene as the one that I posted in "Show Photographers"...only taken the next day and three hours earlier in the morning. Showing both scenes in this post.

Harvey Melvin Richards

Photo Posting Junkie
On another Photography site, a few people thought this would make a nice landscape photo...so here it is. View attachment 899667 View attachment 899669 Yellowstone N.P. at 6:31 am...you can see the Buffalo Ranch on the left. Side note...this is practically the same scene as the one that I posted in "Show Photographers"...only taken the next day and three hours earlier in the morning. Showing both scenes in this post.
What wildlife were they stopping for?

apete

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Piotr
P6156955.jpg

MichailK

Mu-43 All-Pro
A coyote way off in the distance, maybe 200 yards away, moussing in the meadow. Many were using cell phones to capture the coyote!!
Hey, didn’t you hear about the XiaLeicMsung phone with its ultra photographic x200 zoom periscope lens system, practically a miniaturized copy of the world renown German WWII U-boat periscope that made PineApple develop its ultra expensive laser range finding sonar system to balance the current world market war at the camera front?

retiredfromlife

Mu-43 Legend
P1290151-01.jpeg

Olympist

Mu-43 Top Veteran
1627199146943.jpeg

Lake Saimaa, Finland

Zapp

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Darek
20126710lca1-s.jpg

Latest threads

Top Bottom