Official MFT Landscape images thread :)

AG-Schnozz

Mu-43 Rookie
Cottonwood Creek (Palmer Hay Flats) - Wasilla, AK. Aerial photo from Cessna 182 Skylane. Panasonic DMC-GX85 with Lumix G 12-32 lens. Processed in Adobe Lightroom CC.
20210914-P1410313.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

PacNWMike

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
YAB_09-21_0060.jpg

Real Name
Richard
Mt Roland, Tasmania 4048 feet, 1234 metres high

p9251211pered-jpg.jpg

west end of Sheffield across to Mt Roland
P9251203PECR.jpg

Macroramphosis

Jack of Spades and an unfeasibly large wheelbarrow
Real Name
Roddy
I woke this morning to a glow of red on the bedroom ceiling, and quickly realizing what it meant I threw some clothes on and went down to the the river at a quick trot. Fired off a few frames and then went past the bakery on the way home.

I know I'm extremely fortunate to live so close to such special light when the occasion arises, but this is one of the reasons we moved earlier this year. I figured out that if I have something to photograph within Zimmerframe range when older then it will all have been worth it :D

1 2.jpeg

I woke this morning to a glow of red on the bedroom ceiling, and quickly realizing what it meant I threw some clothes on and went down to the the river at a quick trot. Fired off a few frames and then went past the bakery on the way home.

I know I'm extremely fortunate to live so close to such special light when the occasion arises, but this is one of the reasons we moved earlier this year. I figured out that if I have something to photograph within Zimmerframe range when older then it will all have been worth it :D

View attachment 910216

Gorgeous shot!

John King

Member of SOFA
Real Name
John ...

View attachment 910216
Lovely, Roddy.

My 4WW (4 wheel walker) already lives next to my side of the bed. Haven't had to use it for about 2 months.

Currently, the fairly potent painkillers and antispasmodic drugs mean that I can do some things about 2 hours after my morning doses.

Real Name
Per
Beach at Skagen - the top of Denmark
290921_PTP_2103.jpg

OldRex

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Mark
Sanded Kirk at Skagen
2018.08.27_11.47.58.jpg

Real Name
Per
From yesterday :)
290921_PTP_2075.jpg

Real Name
Per
I would love nothing more than to be able to do so again. 3 months of lockdown here in Sydney and the prospect of crazy prices to travel leave a cold chill in my stomachYes 2020 & 2021 we could do without regarding c19. We have opend everything here in Denmark and cross our fingers that the autumn will not raise the number of c19 cases .... I ive 80 Km from Skagen - so easy for me to go there. Did you go there by boat.
Regards/Per

OldRex

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Mark
Indeed we did. We stopped there on a trans-Atlantic trip. Loved everywhere we stopped. Before getting on the boat we also spent time driving through parts of Sweden and Denmark, Such great memories.

Mountain_Man_79

Brannigan’s Law is like Brannigan’s love
Real Name
Chris
E33422AB-74CB-4356-8CAD-555C0E80C5B3.jpeg

Aushiker

Super Moderator
Real Name
Andrew
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom