Official MFT Landscape images thread :)

jederick

Mu-43 Top Veteran
On another Photography site, a few people thought this would make a nice landscape photo...so here it is.
P1033078.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
P1033071-2.jpg
Yellowstone N.P. at 6:31 am...you can see the Buffalo Ranch on the left. Side note...this is practically the same scene as the one that I posted in "Show Photographers"...only taken the next day and three hours earlier in the morning. Showing both scenes in this post.

On another Photography site, a few people thought this would make a nice landscape photo...so here it is. View attachment 899667 View attachment 899669 Yellowstone N.P. at 6:31 am...you can see the Buffalo Ranch on the left. Side note...this is practically the same scene as the one that I posted in "Show Photographers"...only taken the next day and three hours earlier in the morning. Showing both scenes in this post.
What wildlife were they stopping for?

apete

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Piotr
P6156955.jpg

A coyote way off in the distance, maybe 200 yards away, moussing in the meadow. Many were using cell phones to capture the coyote!!
Hey, didn’t you hear about the XiaLeicMsung phone with its ultra photographic x200 zoom periscope lens system, practically a miniaturized copy of the world renown German WWII U-boat periscope that made PineApple develop its ultra expensive laser range finding sonar system to balance the current world market war at the camera front?

Olympist

Mu-43 Veteran
1627199146943.jpeg

Lake Saimaa, Finland

Zapp DJR

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Darek
20126710lca1-s.jpg

balazs

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Balazs
Third Lake, Big Pine Creek Trail, John Muir Wilderness, Inyo National Forest, California.

third-lake.jpg

balazs

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Balazs
I just noticed the lens you used. Seems like it offers good results!
Yep, I received the 8-25mm earlier last week. It makes a perfect lightweight hiking/landscape kit, 99% of the time I find the coverage to be enough. I love that I can use the same polarizer as with the 12-100 f4. Still figuring it out, to be honest I am not happy with out-of-camera sharpness and find myself having to use Sharpen AI more often than not. But that could be because DXO PureRaw does not know about this lens yet and that's normally part of my workflow. Did not have the time to do a proper sharpness test yet, but planning to do that eventually. (Should do a firmware update before that, I guess.)

balazs

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Balazs
@balazs I would also do a heavily edited B&W version - it is majestic!
Great idea, here is my very amateurish attempt at it:

third-lake-b-and-w2.jpg

Any suggestions how to do this kind of black and white conversions better?

fsi22

Mu-43 Regular
_C116731_Nik.jpg

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom