Official MFT Landscape images thread :)

Launch for Hire
S7181456.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Aushiker

Super Moderator
Real Name
Andrew
51286937044_c36918fdb8_h.jpg

Outback Survival by Andrew Priest, on Flickr

Australian gum trees surviving in the ephemeral creek that flows alongside Mount Gould Lockup.

Gascoyne Murchison Outback Pathway Exploration July-August 2020 - #GMOPE 57.

Early morning in Clarksburg wine country (just south of Sacramento), pano of 3.
P2060775-HDR-Pano-Edit-2-Edit.jpg

Last edited:

balazs

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Balazs
Japanese Garden, Portland, OR, today
_7171989.jpg

Mountain_Man_79

Brannigan’s Law is like Brannigan’s love
Real Name
Chris
7C50CC76-5846-47D2-AC7A-7E1813D34DB8.jpeg

Mountain_Man_79

Real Name
Chris
Ok, that’s now the 3rd pic I’ve posted (and from 3 different cameras), where the exif information is being stripped at some point. If I hit the ‘i’ info button in google photos (where I store all my full size pics) the exif info is present. So something is happening either when I download from there to my phone, or when I upload from my phone to here. This is the way I’ve always done it, but since last night I seem to be having this issue. Any ideas?

edit- looks like a lot of other folks have their exif info missing as well...

Darmok N Jalad

Temba, his aperture wide
Ok, that’s now the 3rd pic I’ve posted (and from 3 different cameras), where the exif information is being stripped at some point. If I hit the ‘i’ info button in google photos (where I store all my full size pics) the exif info is present. So soemthing is happening either when I download from there to my phone, or when I upload from my phone to here. This is the way I’ve always done it, but since last night I seem to be having this issue. Any ideas?

I agree, something seems broken at the moment. I just posted a shot in the B&W section, same routine, EXIF has been lopped off.

Mountain_Man_79

Real Name
Chris
I agree, something seems broken at the moment. I just posted a shot in the B&W section, same routine, EXIF has been lopped off.
Hmmm, curious. Nows my chance to post non mft images in this thread without getting yelled at by the hall monitor.

WhidbeyLVR

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Lyle
Ok, that’s now the 3rd pic I’ve posted (and from 3 different cameras), where the exif information is being stripped at some point. If I hit the ‘i’ info button in google photos (where I store all my full size pics) the exif info is present. So something is happening either when I download from there to my phone, or when I upload from my phone to here. This is the way I’ve always done it, but since last night I seem to be having this issue. Any ideas?

I have a theory that the resizing software subroutine is no longer providing the EXIF info, but if you upload a size which doesn’t require resizing, the info will show.

@barry13 @Amin Sabet

Lucky

Mu-43 Rookie
Real Name
Steini
65E9DC1D-8D86-49A0-BA2C-2715E1165A0D.jpeg

AG-Schnozz

Mu-43 Rookie
Williwaw Lakes - Chugach Mountains, Anchorage, Alaska. It was just another rough day here in Alaska. I did have to travel quite some distance for this hike, though. OK, OK, it's still technically within Anchorage, but it's about 5 miles away from my more usual hiking locations. OM-D E-M5 II with Lumix G 12-32 lens. Two versions. One is taken from the pass, the other much lower from the bluff. Multi-image panoramas processed in Adobe Lightroom CC. Camera Vivid.

From the pass (Ballpark):
20210717-D7170696-Pano.jpg

From the bluff (center right location right near the tiny bit of snow in the center of the image about a mile away and a couple thousand feet down):
20210717-D7170931-Pano.jpg

jederick

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Williwaw Lakes - Chugach Mountains, Anchorage, Alaska. It was just another rough day here in Alaska. I did have to travel quite some distance for this hike, though. OK, OK, it's still technically within Anchorage, but it's about 5 miles away from my more usual hiking locations. OM-D E-M5 II with Lumix G 12-32 lens. Two versions. One is taken from the pass, the other much lower from the bluff. Multi-image panoramas processed in Adobe Lightroom CC. Camera Vivid.

From the pass (Ballpark):
View attachment 899290

From the bluff (center right location right near the tiny bit of snow in the center of the image about a mile away and a couple thousand feet down):
View attachment 899291
Terrific scenes and your "Vivid" setting wasn't too overpowering...almost looks HDR.

From the "Little Pinnacle" in Grayson Highlands Park in Virginia.
em1-3-20210714-7140497.jpg

jederick

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Before dawn, Yellowstone N.P. - a wide and deep scenic view
P1033010.jpg

Good Afternoon,

A few on the way (Rt 93) to NIST in Boulder (CO)...

Regards,

Edd
B-1a (2).jpg
B-2a (2).jpg
B3-a.jpg

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom