Official MFT Landscape images thread :)

L0n3Gr3yW0lf

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Ovidiu
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

All roads lead to the stars.

rloewy

Mu-43 Legend
Real Name
Ron
You appear to have posted this to the wrong thread. This is the official mft landscape images thread. Please move to the appropriate thread.
I am under the impression that everything that is not a specific lens/body thread - is open to all systems, and as such, this is an appropriate location to the image. If I am wrong, I would be happy to remove it from the thread.

Panolyman

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Brian
From page 1:
Quote:I couldnt find any landscape image thread exclusively dedicated to landscape shots using MFT cameras . So , I am starting one.

I don't see exif (I don't yet do Paypal) so just wondering if the above helps. :hmmm:

rloewy

Mu-43 Legend
Real Name
Ron
From page 1:
Quote:I couldnt find any landscape image thread exclusively dedicated to landscape shots using MFT cameras . So , I am starting one.

I don't see exif (I don't yet do Paypal) so just wondering if the above helps. :hmmm:

Well,

A quick search has shown that my memory of this discussion is not completely off - but I only found a reference to an older description with 'official' words from the moderators and not that original post itself - https://www.mu-43.com/threads/help-me-get-this-right.98034/

I have removed this image, but honestly, it would make sense to have a sticky at the top of each forum in the images-to-share section - so we do not need to guess which threads welcome non-MFT images (not that I post many, I sometimes find myself without my camera and post a cell-phone image) and what threads do not.

stevedo

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Steve Douglas
Well,

A quick search has shown that my memory of this discussion is not completely off - but I only found a reference to an older description with 'official' words from the moderators and not that original post itself - https://www.mu-43.com/threads/help-me-get-this-right.98034/

I have removed this image, but honestly, it would make sense to have a sticky at the top of each forum in the images-to-share section - so we do not need to guess which threads welcome non-MFT images (not that I post many, I sometimes find myself without my camera and post a cell-phone image) and what threads do not.
This is titled a MFT images thread. Seems pretty clear to me what the OP's intention was for the thread. What next? Colour photos in the B&W thread, 8mm fisheye shots in the 300mm F4 thread, trains in the churches thread etc. etc.

There are plenty of threads in the forum for you to post non MFT content.

Seahawk

Mu-43 Veteran

PeeBee

Mu-43 All-Pro
GX80 12-32, Brecon Beacons, Wales.

Already ruined my first post, so here is a second post! Oldy but goody that I saw pop up on my screen saver recently.

BrianLa

Mu-43 Regular

The first image is looking down into Swaledale (in the Yorkshire Dales) from a road that comes over from Wensleydale. The second is a windfarm south of Bridlington on the coast of East Yorkshire, it's taken from a roman road that runs from the coast west across the Yorkshire Wolds. Lots of people know the North Yorkshire Moors, a lot less know the Yorkshire Wolds. Used my EM-1, 12-100f4 and 40-150f2.8.
Brian

Panolyman

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Brian
View attachment 852808
View attachment 852809

The first image is looking down into Swaledale (in the Yorkshire Dales) from a road that comes over from Wensleydale. The second is a windfarm south of Bridlington on the coast of East Yorkshire, it's taken from a roman road that runs from the coast west across the Yorkshire Wolds. Lots of people know the North Yorkshire Moors, a lot less know the Yorkshire Wolds. Used my EM-1, 12-100f4 and 40-150f2.8.
Brian
Gorgeous countryside Brian.
Is that the village of Reeth in your first photo?

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom