Official MFT Landscape images thread :)

Lyle and Simon are correct, and it’s called the Zion Mount Carmel Highway or State Route 9. The Zion Canyon Overlook trail I highly recommend (if you can find a place to park), it’s a great view, not as hot as the lower canyon, and not terribly strenuous. You can often see a window of the tunnel in photos taken from here, but I think Chris is a little too much towards the north on his photo.

Mountain_Man_79

Wu-Tang is Forever
Real Name
Chris
Hmmm, I’m going to have to check a map a bit better. I took off from a trailhead by the tunnel entrance (or exit), crossed the caramel hwy, and had the hwy to my back the whole time. It was the canyon overlook trail. I thought I was oriented in a way where as I took this picture, the hwy was still behind me, and I was looking down at the valley floor rd. I could be totally wrong!

Hmmm, I’m going to have to check a map a bit better. I took off from a trailhead by the tunnel entrance (or exit), crossed the caramel hwy, and had the hwy to my back the whole time. It was the canyon overlook trail. I thought I was oriented in a way where as I took this picture, the hwy was still behind me, and I was looking down at the valley floor rd. I could be totally wrong!
This sound correct to me. What are you confused about?

WhidbeyLVR

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Lyle
The highway was both behind you and in front (and below), on opposite sides of the tunnel.

Phil.H

Mu-43 All-Pro
Something a little different from Castleton in the Peak District.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

CD77

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Chris

PeHa

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Two images from the past weekend, both downscaled from hi-res.

Mono Lake, California

Lupin 3rd

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Great Falls of the Potomac River, Maryland side.

2020-09-13_08-00-30_EM526120.jpeg

Second bridge to Olmsted Island, this is also where I got a few photos of a Blue Heron.
2020-09-13_08-55-26_EM526148.jpeg

First bridge to Olmsted Island, bumped up the blues a bit more than necessary by mistake and ended up liking it more this way.
2020-09-13_09-13-36_EM526164.jpeg

I really like the layers in this picture, but get rid of the twigs coming in to the picture from the top and right side and some distractions will disappear!
The tree trunk on the left and dead tree on the right gives a nice frame!
The layers are probably due to the heavy use of dehaze, lots of smoke today. Removing the branches is probably too much for this lazy photo processor.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom