Official MFT Landscape images thread :)

rloewy

Mu-43 Legend
Real Name
Ron
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

San Vicente Reservoir - Lakeside, CA

rloewy

Mu-43 Legend
Real Name
Ron
I really like that purple spot in the bushes in the foreground! What is it? A flower?
Lens flare. This is actually a testament to the old 14-54 flare handling. The sun is basically above the top-left corner of the image - so it is more or less shooting in the direction of the sun - and yet, we get a pretty reasonable image out of it. (You can kind of see that the sky is white in the left-top 1/3 of the image - because of the direct sunlight.

BosseBe

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Bo
Lens flare. This is actually a testament to the old 14-54 flare handling. The sun is basically above the top-left corner of the image - so it is more or less shooting in the direction of the sun - and yet, we get a pretty reasonable image out of it. (You can kind of see that the sky is white in the left-top 1/3 of the image - because of the direct sunlight.
And I thought it was a flower! o_O

rexv

New to Mu-43
Real Name
Rex
New here. Hope I get this shot of mountains in the Crested Butte, CO area posted. Sorry, can't tell you the peak names. Thot it was a pretty scene.

rexv

New to Mu-43
Real Name
Rex
Thanks, Andrewmap. Think I'll enjoy it -- just need to figure out the procedures and protocols! Love shooting in the UK, too -- but it's been a several years since I was there last.

It's simply a brilliant lens. I will never part with mine, even though I have the 12-100 as my walk around zoom.

Phil.H

Mu-43 All-Pro
Couldn't agree more Ron, your lens copes much better than my 12-40 pro.

L0n3Gr3yW0lf

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Ovidiu

A typical Tuesday sunset :p

Seahawk

Mu-43 Veteran
Another view of Buttermere...

L0n3Gr3yW0lf

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Ovidiu
A friend of mine would call this a "bucolic" scene -- and, I believe he would be right! Ground fog adds a bit of softening. Nice!
It wasn't fog but really lazy fat clouds rolling around really fast. I thi k they were very heavy with humidity and it was reacting funky with the light. It made them look like fog :)

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom