Odd flickr problem..

Discussion in 'Image Processing' started by phrenic, Dec 17, 2010.

1. phrenic

phrenic Mu-43 All-Pro

Sep 13, 2010
    [Edit: I seem to have fixed the problem..had to go into batch organizing and manually made everything public and set to safe content. Not sure why I had to, given that it's my default picture settings. Ah well, one way or another it works...for now!]

Hmmm for some reason, my recently updated photo sets are not showing up on flickr for public access. I can view them from account, but when other people are sent the link, it requires a log in to flickr; I've confirmed this by signing out and when I view my main page it doesn't show my latest 2 sets, nor the updated photos in the photostream. I've looked through my permissions, but I didn't change anything and it all looks right. Any ideas?

2. pdh

pdh Mu-43 Top Veteran

May 6, 2010
    if you don;t have "Pro" account (and I see you don;t ) you'll only see 200 uploaded photos.
    Have you got > 200 ?

3. phrenic

phrenic Mu-43 All-Pro

Sep 13, 2010
    Good idea, but I'm only at 106 pictures. Maybe this will help at my investigation...

When one goes to my url this message pops up:

So it sounds like my newest pics are not set to SafeSearch?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.