1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

OD EM 1…changing ISO?

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by Photorebel, Nov 14, 2013.

1. Photorebel

Photorebel Mu-43 Regular

Nov 14, 2013
    Jeff Mims
    Is there a way to change ISO..without going into menus? The Fuji's make us of fn button to change iso..directly, very convenient.

It's my first day with the E1..and I've searched the manual, but can't find the answer.

Thanks

-Jeff

2. Y2K

Y2K Mu-43 Regular

Nov 19, 2012
    MA
    Yefim
    Flip the lever (next to EAL/EFL button) to position "2". Now your front wheel will control ISO and back wheel control WB. Very easy access. This is default config but you can assign it to other button. E-M1 is very configurable.

3. Ray Sachs

Ray Sachs Super Moderator

Apr 17, 2010
    Near Philadephila
    Yeah, you can use the little switch by the AEL button, as noted, or you can assign it to any one (or probably more) of several programmable buttons. You can put it pretty much anywhere you want. The problem with the Fujis is that there are really only one or two (depending on model) buttons that can be programmed. On the EM1, GX7, and other higher end m43 cameras, there are a ton of them.

-Ray

4. Photorebel

Photorebel Mu-43 Regular

Nov 14, 2013
    Jeff Mims
    Thanks so much. That was easy. I just need to spend some time customizing the camera to my tastes. I really like the lightning quick AF, and the more I use the camera, the more I like it. :)