October Contest. Sponsored by Visual Magnetics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christilou

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Garden Fungi

PA033041-Edit.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

gekopaca

Mu-43 Regular
I already contributed to this contest, and I'm not sure it's the right place to share this,
but last year I made a movie about mushrooms with my GH1 + 20mm f1.7 :
[ame=http://vimeo.com/16564756]pieds de mouton on Vimeo[/ame]
Please Alan delete that post if you think it isn't relevant.

Jeroen

Mu-43 Regular
shot on 09 october 2011 with a Canon FD 50mm F1.8 mounted on an Olympus Pen E-P2

6234625858_a41f7f097e_b.jpg

Hypholoma fasciculare (sulphur tuft)

EXIF: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeroen198/6234625858/meta/in/photostream

Rikkia

New to Mu-43
Went walking today with the dog and happened to spot this interesting fungal mass which was begging to be photographed.
1010138.jpg
[/url]

Robin

Mu-43 Rookie
I just got my camera and I don't know when or if I'll come across a living mushroom, but we made mushroom gravy tonight, so I'll submit a photo of that. We recently went on a whole plant-based, gluten-free diet and this is one or our standbys. Served over mashed potatoes, it is Mmmm Mmmm Good!

6242749208_fe8db91c43_b.jpg

Mmmm Mmmm Good by *Robin*, on Flickr
I hope the EXIF data is intact - if not just let me know and I'll get a version that is. I'm kinda new to all this. Thanks!

Huh. I posted an attachment, and didn't like it because it was too small, and then I put the flickr code in there and I can't get rid of the attachment. One day I'll get the hang of this.

Attachments

• Mmmm Mmmm Good.jpg
    Mmmm Mmmm Good.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 235

Luke

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Luke
I would add my thanks to that shot just because it is gravy. Unfortunately, there are mushrooms in it.:wink:

avidone

Mu-43 Top Veteran
shoot Robin! I should have thought of that-- I just made chicken in mushroom sauce for dinner a couple hours ago!

ivoire

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
mike
One with the EPL2 and 14-42mm. Click to view larger image. For some reason the link to the original will not work.

6263804402_fe54176fd0_b.jpg

Attachments

• acorns n shrooms w.jpg
    acorns n shrooms w.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 229

Robin

Mu-43 Rookie
Luke - I understand. Sometimes I like mushrooms more than others, and I don't like the little white mushrooms very much at all.

avidone - Maybe you could make it again before the end of the month. I'd like to see what you come up with.

Janine4d

Mu-43 Regular
I already did a series of mushroom photos last year but I still had my old Canon SLR back then so those don't qualify. Had to do it allll over again this weekend. But I don't mind, because mushrooms are fun to take pictures of! More fun than eating them too. This is my personal favorite of the pictues I took and processed. There's some more on my flickr stream but I'll pick this one as my contest entry. Taken with the G1 and 14mm pancake lens. I love how I can just put the camera on the ground and tilt the screen, as opposed to blindly aiming and hoping for the best. :wink:

P1090953b.jpg

f6cvalkyrie

Mu-43 All-Pro
This is my interpretation of the theme :rolleyes:

sized_p1200265hdr.jpg

Exif got lost in the processing somewhere, but the RAW-file is available if needed.

Shot with a G1 with a Micro-Nikkor 105/2.8

C U,
Rafael​

Gerald

Mu-43 Regular
A walk through the forest yesterday unveiled this:
mushroom1.jpg

Giant bubble guy

Mu-43 Regular
My entry

Hi,

This is only my second post, but since I've got an appropriate photo I figured I'd enter it into this contest. It's a joy seeing all of the great work posted in this group! I took this with my G3 and Hexanon 57mm 1.4. I think the aperture was set to 2.2

6280548267_6f2dfc102b_b.jpg

chanterelles by Dustin Azure Sky, on Flickr

s0nus

Mu-43 Veteran
Very cool pics everyone!

I've gone on a couple recent walks through some local forests looking for mushrooms to shoot for this contest; mushrooms seem to be all over the place when I'm looking for them, and nowhere to be found when I am. ;-)

I plan on entering. I did manage to snap a few pics this past weekend, but I want to search some more over the next few days to see if I can find anything better. I have a few more days left! The competition sure is fierce!

(Bump)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom