1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

#OccupyWallStreet

Discussion in 'Video to Share' started by John M Flores, Oct 17, 2011.

1. John M Flores

John M Flores Super Moderator

Jan 7, 2011
    Somerville, NJ
    [ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qseafnak-ys]Jack Adamo, Occupier - YouTube[/ame]

Shot with the GH2

• Like Like x 5
  2. isabel95

isabel95 Mu-43 Top Veteran

That looks great, John...

Lens?
    External mic?

I'm very interested in how this turned out because I have to shoot a Meetup outside today in town in front of the courthouse.

Aside from being new to the GH2 I am going to have to have rain and poor light to deal with. That's going to be a challenge.

Will probably have my husband hold an umbrella over me.

3. Great interview, John. Thanks for sharing.

4. John M Flores

John M Flores Super Moderator

Jan 7, 2011
    Somerville, NJ

IIRC, I had the 14/2.5 mounted, along with the Panasonic hot-shoe mic (DMW-MS1). Going wide made sense here because I wanted to put the subject in context of the park. Wider also reduces the impact of camera shake on the shot.

Most importantly, I used a cheap but effective shoulder support system from Cowboy Studios:

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BS1HTrRlGjo&feature=related]Cowboy Studio Shoulder Rig Review - YouTube[/ame]

Most support systems are hundreds of dollars. The Cowboy Studio is less than $50 and works surprisingly well.

On the computer, I brought it into Final Cut Pro X, cut out some of the boring segments and then threw a couple of effects to pump up the contrast and saturation.

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.