1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Occupy Texas

Discussion in 'Street, Documentary, and Portrait' started by Rick Waldroup, Oct 25, 2011.

1. Rick Waldroup

Rick Waldroup Mu-43 Veteran

May 28, 2009
    Texas
    The past couple of weeks I have traveled around Texas shooting different Occupy Wall Street events.

I am currently working to set up a separate gallery on my website to host all of the photos which will be updated as the project continues.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Rick Waldroup

May 28, 2009
    Texas
    I shot the different Occupy camps in Austin, Denton, Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston, and San Antonio. I have made multiple trips to the camps in Fort Worth and Dallas. All of the photos are now up and running in a new gallery on my website. Go here to view them http://www.rickwphotography.com/p685541626

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ray Sachs

Ray Sachs Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Apr 17, 2010
    Near Philadephila
    Some damn fine shooting Rick. Too many to mention them all, but I LOVED the shot of the four cops on horseback guarding the skyscrapers. Lots of good stuff.

-Ray

4. Rick Waldroup

May 28, 2009
    Texas
    Thanks, Ray.

Yeah, the cops is one of my favorites, too. They damn sure were not in the mood to be messed with....:smile::eek: 

5. Holmes375

Holmes375 Mu-43 Regular

Jan 6, 2010
    Rocky Mountains, USA
    Some very nice work you have done. Thoroughly enjoyed them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.