Occupy some more

Discussion in 'Street, Documentary, and Portrait' started by tarya, Oct 24, 2011.

1. tarya

tarya Mu-43 Rookie

Oct 16, 2011
    Lugano, Switzerland
    I took the lady (yes, since I managed to get the lcd screen a little cracked when I got pushed, I decided my E-PL3 is definitely a she, as delicate as I am) out while in Z├╝rich for the weekend. Thankfully we passed right through Paradeplatz, which is where the big bad banks are.

I'm pretty mad at myself for trying to stick with the manual focus, I lost a shot I would have loved to save (guess I'll just wait for the CS6?), but the outcome isn't THAT bad I guess.

Edit: here they are, sorry!

PA220300. PA220310. PA220313. PA220316. PA220317.

2. Canonista

Canonista Mu-43 Top Veteran

Sep 3, 2011
    L.A.
    Didn't expect the protests to spread to the home of the banking gnomes. :wink:

Interesting how protesters everywhere like to dress up in costumes; I suppose Halloween is right around the corner.

What lens were you using with your E-PL3?

3. tarya

tarya Mu-43 Rookie

Oct 16, 2011
    Lugano, Switzerland
    Hehe, there are unhappy people pretty much everywhere, even where things are pretty good (yes it could be better, the grass is greener on the other side, etc etc etc).

I was using the kit lens, 14-42, but since street portraits are one of the things I like most, next week I'm getting the Oly 45mm.