• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED O17, PL25, O45, O75 All Black w/ OEM Hoods | Location: USA (NY) | Ships: CONUS

Buy/Sell feedback for carpandean (9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

carpandean

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling
O17, PL25, O45, O75 All Black w/ OEM Hoods

Prices
Black O17/1.8 w/ LH-48B - $365
Black O45/1.8 w/ LH-40B - $290 Sold
Black O75/1.8 w/ LH-61FB - $715 Sold
PL25/1.4 - $395 Sold

Ships to
CONUS

Description
I got a good deal on an X-T1 and really like it, so I'm giving Fuji a run for a while.

For sale are my four main :43: primes. All are are in excellent condition with no noticeable blemishes. Each is black and comes with the OEM hood (not unusual for the PL25, but is for the Olympus lenses), caps* and boxes. The 17 and 75 hoods are really nice metal ones with screw-tightened tensioners, but Olympus makes you purchase them separately for $57 and $70, respectively. The 45 hood is plastic and is pretty nice, but I'll also throw in a smaller screw-in one that comes with its own faux-leather lens cap.

* I'm looking for my 17mm lens cap, but I'm sure that it's around here somewhere. The lens was on my E-M5, so it's probably in a pocket.

Sorry for the crappy photos. I snapped them really quickly and wasn't thinking about how shallow the DOF can be on an APS-C f/1.4. If I have a chance, I'll take some better ones.

O1718.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

PL2514.jpg

O4518.jpg

O7518.jpg

Payment accepted
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
Shipping method
USPS Priority w/ Insurance

Shipping charge
(Included)

Handling time
Usually 1-2 business days

References
-

Additional comments
  • Not open to trade offers
  • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
  • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
Acknowledgement
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

carpandean

Mu-43 Top Veteran
O75, O45 and PL25 all sold.

O17 (with metal hood) still available. I have not found the lens cap (don't worry, it's been in a soft pouch for protection), but they are available from Adorama, etc., for $8. Actually, there are some pinch caps that might actually be better, especially with the hood.

I'll be putting up my E-M5/HLD-6, P45-175X and O75-300 (Gen I) hopefully today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom