O Canada! - Vancouver BC

Discussion in 'Scenic, Architecture, and Travel' started by Jonathan F/2, Feb 18, 2015.

1. Jonathan F/2

Jonathan F/2 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Aug 10, 2011
    Los Angeles, CA
    I just got back from Vancouver, B.C. after spending the Presidents' Day Holiday Weekend there with my daughter. I didn't get to shoot much, but tried my best especially with a 4 year old in tow! :D Weather was perfect, because luckily I brought Los Angeles sunshine with me and it was sunny all weekend!

I shot most everything with the E-M10 & 14mm, 25mm and the E-PM2 + Sigma 60mm. Check it out!

canada_008.

canada_004.

canada_002.

canada_017.

canada_016.

canada_009.

canada_010.

canada_021.

• Like Like x 5
  2. Jonathan F/2

Aug 10, 2011
    Los Angeles, CA
    • Like Like x 12
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. edwardconde

edwardconde Mu-43 All-Pro

Nov 8, 2012
    Los Angeles, CA
    Sweet...

4. Carbonman

Carbonman Mu-43 All-Pro

Jul 10, 2014
    Vancouver BC
    Graham
    Wow, you covered a lot of territory! I'm so pleased the weather was sunny for your time here.
    It's interesting to see home turf as viewed through someone else's eyes.

5. Jonathan F/2

Aug 10, 2011
    Los Angeles, CA
    I'm actually a BC native! I grew up there as a little kid, but moved to the US. The street shot of the neighborhood is where I grew up. ;)

I want to come up again this summer and do some serious shooting! Getting around is so much easier than LA and the photo ops are a lot more accessible in my opinion. Though I took more snack breaks than anything else due to my daughter's appetite from all the walking around we did! :D

6. Jonathan F/2

Aug 10, 2011
    Los Angeles, CA
    Thanks E!

7. MAubrey

MAubrey Photographer

Jul 9, 2012
    Bellingham, WA
    Mike Aubrey
    Jonathan! Next time, let me know and I could give you some recommendations!

Superb shots, too.

...and incredibly rare that the weather was that good. It's February. It should really be raining...and raining...and raining...

8. Jonathan F/2

Aug 10, 2011
    Los Angeles, CA
    Thanks Mike! I really want to focus on shooting the city some more the next time I visit. I barely scratched the surface of all the potential photo ops! :D