Novoflex Adaptor

Discussion in 'Adapted Lenses' started by brutto, May 13, 2011.

1. brutto

brutto Mu-43 Veteran Subscribing Member

Feb 17, 2011
    I've just bought one of these German-made adaptors for my Contax 50mm f/1.4 C/Y mount lens. And, wow!

If you've ever wondered why these adaptors are so highly-priced - and I certainly did - the reasons are simple: superb quality, precision engineering and definitely no skimping on materials.

Compared to my previous generic Chinese adaptor, it is like a top line Benz vs a Trabant.

2. travisennis

travisennis Mu-43 Regular

Dec 27, 2010
    Indiana
    I wish I hadn't seen this review of yours as it may well cost me some money. :)

I've been thinking about these adapters for some time and wondering if they would be worth it. They are lot of money, but the difference in quality between my Panasonic Leica M adapter and my Fotodiox C/Y adapter is noticeable and I suspected the Novoflex would be more like the Panasonic and less like my Fotodiox. I may have to get one. My Zeiss lenses are too nice not to have a equally nice adapter for them.

3. pictor

pictor Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jul 17, 2010
    I own two Novoflex adaptors, one for Canon FD and one for Leica R, and think, that one gets, what one pays for.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.