Northern Illinoisan!

Zeamays

Mu-43 Rookie
Greetings folks!

I've been lurking on these forums since sometime in November doing camera research on the m4/3 system. You guys were a great help, and I went ahead and recently got a Panasonic G2. Love it! I'm new to anything beyond point and shoot photography, so I've got a lot of learning to do.

I've been taking photos with point and shoots for years. Over the last couple years I've had an iPhone in my pocket, which has been fun for grabbing quick shots. I shoot a lot of agriculture-related photos; I was born and raised on a farm, and I'm in the industry as an adult. Winter is a bit frustrating for me with a new camera--there's nothing growing and no field work going on!

I've got a Flickr archive going back a few years: Flickr: ZeaMays' Photostream and I'm attempting a 'photo almost every day' project over on Blipfoto: Blipfoto :: Cornwuff :: 5 January 2011

Thanks for being such a great resource!

vintageslrs

Mu-43 Regular
Welcome Zeamays!

Glad you joined!
Hope you visit often and post often.
Nice folks here with plenty of knowledge.
Enjoy.

GaryAyala

Mu-43 Legend
Welcome from California ... I'm new here too and new to micro 4/3rds so i guess we can learn together.

Gary

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
Zeamays, welcome from cold and snowy New York!

Please consider adding your photo links to your signature line (using the User Control Panel) and also over on the Links forum (see the top right hand corner for the Links tab) - and be sure to post some in the threads, as well.

Glad to have you here with that G2!:biggrin:

Luke

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Luke
Hello flatlanders. Get out there and take some cool grimy, grainy shots, bitter, cold shots. I love winter photography.
From a Wisconsin-ite

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom