nor cal

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by osha, May 18, 2010.

1. osha

osha New to Mu-43

May 17, 2010
    Hi-I've some 4/3 and micro 4/3 cameras and have been having fun with them, but have never posted to a blog or user group. I'm trying to figure out how to
    upload to the "real street thread" as I've taken some candid street shots lately.

2. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Hello and welcome osha. There is a lot of Site info here.

3. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Welcome osha and you've picked an excellent place to start off your experiences with an Internet discussion forum because this is such a great group of people from all around the world. The members here range from professional photographers, to seasoned amateurs, to those who have just started using digital, to complete novices - and we are a friendly bunch, too.:biggrin:

Here: under the MU43 FAQ section is where you can find out how to upload photos to threads and how the gallery system works and more. Be sure to read the "Site Rules" etc., too.

If you have any problems with uploading, once you've tried it after reading the "how to", please ask. Never be afraid to ask questions. This is a very good place to look for answers first: the Help and Feedback forum: https://www.mu-43.com/f77/ and if you're still stuck, start a new thread (topic) or add your questions on to an existing thread that doesn't quite answer everything.

Whenever you start using a new site, such as this one, it's always wise to read the site information and the "stickies" or stuck threads (threads are topics) that reside at the top of each individual forum because that is where the site moderators and administrators post particularly important information that they want to make sure everyone reads.

Don't worry - at first things can seem complicated but in no time you'll become an old hand.:wink:

4. osha

osha New to Mu-43

May 17, 2010
    Thanks much to both of you-I will see what I can figure out.

5. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

You are more than welcome, osha.:flowers_2: