Hi everyone, been lurking for a weeks while I was deciding on a camera. Just got my Olympus E-PL2 yesterday along with a Minolta MC 50mm f1.4. This is my first interchangeable lens camera. I can't put it down, I've been taking alot of pictures. I'm already charging my battery for the 3rd time since I got it. I have a few questions. Maybe some can help. The battery seems to get pretty hot is that normal? Does anyone know what kind of mount is the Nikon lens below? I think the lens has fungus on the glass, what can I use to get rid of the fungus that is safe for the glass?