Nominate a Thread for Front Page Feature

Amin Sabet

Administrator
Reply to this thread with a link to any thread or individual post you would like to nominate to be featured on our site front page.

-----------

Addendum: I am frequently asked how a person gets featured. The answer is that the moderators choose which threads to feature. Only the first post in a thread can be featured, so posts made in replies to existing threads are never featured.

Getting a lot of likes and engagement doesn't guarantee that a post will be featured, but if another member nominates your thread in this thread and others rate that nomination "Agree", chances are good that a moderator will feature the thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

Speedliner

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Rob
So many choices...I nominate the samyang 7.5 fisheye thread because fish eye shots always grab attention. The flowers and birds threads have some spectacular images though.

T N Args

Agent Photocateur
Real Name
call me Arg
How about the "Lesson Learned, Why I Never Criticize Someone's Equipment" thread (even though it has no photos). The first post is the only one that needs to be featured. In fact I suppose it is a feature article more than a feature thread.

Amin Sabet

Administrator
Btw, would it be a nuisance to the admins/moderators to use the 'report post' function for nominations?
I'd like to keep reporting for spam/abuse only. Featuring is something I do when time permits. Spam, etc, is something I make time for on a regular basis, during work hours, etc.

Amin Sabet

Administrator
@barry13 - there isn't anyplace to do that. You can always tag me in a thread and suggest it for sticky, but I don't like to stick a lot of threads. Clutters the forum view IMO.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom