Noktor review by Philip Bloom

Amin Sabet

Administrator

thearne3

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Amazing video...somehow I gotta believe it would have been very similar with other fast 50mm lenses. The guy behind the camera counts for a lot! Thanks for posting, Amin.

benoly

Mu-43 Regular
Well, the Noktor is cheaper and smaller than the Nokton. But please have mercy Amin. Your shots on the Pany 7-14 image thread is the reason I now own one... :wink:

cosinaphile

Mu-43 All-Pro
its promising , but more than i wished to spend , i wonder how many stops faster 0.95 is
over 1.2 is 1\2 a stop a full stop????

frankly i wish someone would make fast 12 f2 or 1.8 for 500 bucks

Amin Sabet

Administrator
its promising , but more than i wished to spend , i wonder how many stops faster 0.95 is
over 1.2 is 1\2 a stop a full stop????
Assuming that the manufacturer is giving you the correct numbers to work with, you can solve that question by calculating:

((log(1.2))/(log(sqrt(2))) - ((log(0.95))/(log(sqrt(2)))

You can substitute the numbers in bold for any f-stops you want (putting the slower lens first), copy it to Google as a search, and Google will give you the answer. In this case, the answer is roughly 0.67 stops.

Brian Mosley

Administrator Emeritus
Cracking video grommit! :2thumbs:

Thanks for posting Amin, I'll stick with my 57mm f1.2 for now :biggrin:

Cheers

Brian

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom