Noktor Hyperprime 50/f0.95 is in stock now.

kevinparis

Cantankerous Scotsman
Vidar

my point was to try an illustrate that while the Noktor appears to offer wonderful specs and amazing value for money - well according to their shameless marketing hype - it is not the only game in town, and that there are alternatives.

One of my pictures is at f1, one at f1.2 and the other two are at f1.4. Nobody yet has identified the the f1 lenses... and you could buy all the other 3 for less than the price of the Noktor.

sometimes people get too tied up on the paper specs and don't look with their eyes.

K

Vidar

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Vidar

my point was to try an illustrate that while the Noktor appears to offer wonderful specs and amazing value for money - well according to their shameless marketing hype - it is not the only game in town, and that there are alternatives.

One of my pictures is at f1, one at f1.2 and the other two are at f1.4. Nobody yet has identified the the f1 lenses... and you could buy all the other 3 for less than the price of the Noktor.

sometimes people get too tied up on the paper specs and don't look with their eyes.

K
I agree with you on this Kevin, you are right. And it is interesting.

Just feel that you maybe should put your sample shots in a new thread, there is people here who have allready bought this lens, and people are interested in seeing pictures from the Nokton.

Promit

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Promit Roy
Um...am I correct in seeing that the lens is listed for about a thousand US dollars?

Hyubie

Unique like everyone else
Real Name
Herbert
Um...am I correct in seeing that the lens is listed for about a thousand US dollars?
Yes. Initially I thought this was a Nokton, until I realized the last letter (or at least the right half of the last letter :biggrin:) was different. Crazy.

KS11

Mu-43 Veteran
was it lensbaby? or slrmagic? either way, the marketing on this cctv lens was impressive to say the least, dont know about image quality, but the impression is there.

Hyubie

Unique like everyone else
Real Name
Herbert
was it lensbaby? or slrmagic? either way, the marketing on this cctv lens was impressive to say the least, dont know about image quality, but the impression is there.
Oops, sorry. Was browsing another website about Lensbaby, and for some reason it stuck. Yes, it was SLR Magic who bought Noktor.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom