Nokton 50 F/1.1 Close to Godly

ahuyevshi

Mu-43 Veteran
Wide open ISO 100.... WOW!!!

I was a good boy.. waiting for payment to clear from an ebay sale first..

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Justified_Sinner

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Dauvit Alexander
Godly!

Agreed... I didn't wait for anything and bought it with my credit card the week it was released.

This is the second photograph I took with it, in the V&A in London:

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

A religious experience, indeed!

ahuyevshi

Mu-43 Veteran
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have the cash in hand... picking it up Monday... I don't use credit cards anymore... So I don't like spending money on something unless I allocate it prior...

ahuyevshi

Mu-43 Veteran
ahuyevshi, are you liking the adapted lens better than the Pany/Oly offerings?
Honestly... I think my 20mm 1.7 will be going up for sale real soon... I feel like there are limitations that I don't have with the adapted lenses.. I'm not sure how else to describe it.. It might be because the E-P2 is kind of slow in AF (I did like the 20 on the GF1). I bought the E-P2 because I needed the EVF for manual focus. The screen is so bright that I rarely have to use mf assist (which I don't like anyway).

When I shoot my dSLR I mostly shoot AF, and to me it feels like the camera is doing all of the work.. MF with EF Canon Lenses still didn't feel right to me... Obviously I will still use my dSLRs for paid motorsports jobs, however for personal use I am in love... I feel like I did when I was a kid stealing my dads Pentax... I shoot full manual..

Then again I'm the guy who uses the exposure computer to go out and shoot a lubitel without a lightmeter.. So I might just be weird...

Brian Mosley

Administrator Emeritus
Can we see a picture of the Nocton mounted on your E-P2, pretty please? :flowers_2:

Cheers

Brian

ahuyevshi

Mu-43 Veteran
As soon as I pick it up... It's not the size of the other voigts... It is about the size of the canon 35mm..

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom