1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Nocton 25mm 0.95, Olympus 9-18 and 17mm 2.8 with finder

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by flash, Jun 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flash

flash Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Apr 29, 2010
    1 hour from Sydney Australia.
    Gordon
    IMG_0564.JPG

I'm finally getting around to consolodating my m4/3 kit based on what I really use. So I now have three lenses for sale.

1. Voigtlander Nocton 25mm f0.95. Condition is mint. The lens is less than two months old and bought at a bricks and mortar store in Australia. So if your local you'll get the remainder of the warranty. $950.00 Shipped in Oz. Includes all original stuff like hood, box etc. It's been hardly used.

2. Olympus m4/3 9-18mm lens. Condition is mint. The lens is just barely out of warranty. It is only 6 months old as it was replaced by Olympus for another I sent for repair. $700.00 shipped in Oz. Includes all packaging, caps etc. Hardly used.

3. Olympus 17mm f2.8 plus VF-1 and hood. No boxes for these but they'll be well packed. Lens is in excellent condition, with a couple of minor blemishes on body that are hardly noticable. Optics are perfect. Same for VF-1. Hood is tarnished as it's just a cheap ebay one. $250.00 shipped in Oz.

Everything is in perfect working order.

Payment by direct debit or Paypal gift. For O/S shipping will be $45.00 per item or quoted for more than one. Items will be insured and you'll need to have more than a few posts and a good eBay record etc. But I'd prefer to stay local if possible.

I'm pretty regular poster here and have 100% ebay feedback. Any questions please feel free to ask. No offers please. Prices are fixed.

Gordon

2. Kosta

Kosta Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Sep 29, 2010
    Australia
    good luck with the sale! would be keen to see what's left in your kit to use!

3. nickthetasmaniac

nickthetasmaniac Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Jan 11, 2011
    PM sent re: Nokton

4. flash

flash Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Apr 29, 2010
    1 hour from Sydney Australia.
    Gordon
    I know. It's a full kit right there! I'll still have 2x oly 14-42's, 7-14, 20mm, PL25 1.4, 14-140, 45 macro, 45-200 and a Oly 4/3 70-300. So a bit.:smile:

Gordon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.