No post-rocessing?

OzRay

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Ray, not Oz
http://petapixel.com/2014/07/15/breathtaking-wedding-photographs-make-great-case-eloping-iceland/

McClintock, a former photojournalist who has been shooting weddings full-time for about six years, was all set to travel to Ohio for the nuptials a few months ago when he received a call from Sarah asking if he’d be available to fly to Iceland and shoot their elopement instead.

To that end, his photojournalistic background really came in handy. All of the images were shot in natural light, and all but a few with his Leica M 240 using either the 35mm or 50mm Summilux ASPH. The ones that weren’t were shot with a Canon 5D Mark III.
As far as post-processing, McClintock told us he tries to keep things minimal. “I like taking an image as it actually was,” he said, “not as I imagine it could be.” And so post-processing involved bringing the photos into Camera RAW, applying the Kodak Gold 200 present from the VSCO Film 05 pack, and a little bit of Alien Skin work at the end.
As Benny Hill so eloquently put it:

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

bassman

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
The Bassman
I guess he never actually post-processed (I.e. developed and printed) his film, either.

Fri13

Mu-43 Veteran
Dont know why but those look so edited that..... It takes almost hard to believe...

Just Jim

Mu-43 Top Veteran
I never realized that heavy vignettes happened in nature... couple must be very blessed indeed. I think he means that, "I don't do heavy processing on my own, but if it's the plug in that does the work, it's not on me"

bassman

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
The Bassman
You really have to ignore any claim of "no post processing", since there is no possibility of seeing the photons that hit the sensors without it. Anyone making such a claim is either ignorant or a lier.

The pictures themselves are stunning.