1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

(NO DEAL ) Panasonic DMW-BLF19 battery x4 (GH5, G9) - $65

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by Jay_M, Jan 6, 2019.

1. Jay_M

Jay_M Mu-43 Veteran Subscribing Member

Jul 30, 2018
    AZ
    I just ordered this to see if it really is Panasonic batteries. Everything about the listing makes it sound like they are Panasonic, and the seller is a real retailer (6ave). I will report back once they arrive, but I wont have any issue getting a refund if they are knock offs

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07CLRLY2P/ref=ppx_od_dt_b_detailpages00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

panasonic battery deal.png
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. tkbslc

tkbslc Super Moderator

I think they are very careful to say they are "Batteries for DMW-BLF19", rather than saying they are just DMW-BLF19. So I would expect generics. Especially given the price is about 1/3 where it would be for Panasonic brand.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. If those are genuine Panasonic batteries my uncle's a monkey.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. DanS

DanS Mu-43 All-Pro

Mar 8, 2016
    Central IL
    I agree, because genuine Panasonic DMW-BLF19 batteries are $60 each!

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Jay_M

Jul 30, 2018
    AZ
    The brand at the top of the page and under details is Panasonic, so like I said they're setting themselves up if they aren't, and I'll be the guinea pig.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Jay_M

Jul 30, 2018
    AZ
    Definitely not panasonic batteries

20190112_094158.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

• Informative Informative x 3
  7. Brand owner is stuck in the past.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. davidzvi

davidzvi Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Aug 12, 2012
    Outside Boston MA
    David
    Honestly not surprising given the seller is 6ave. They are one of the better known gray market importers. I've heard OK things about them. As long as you know what you're looking at (gray gear) they seem to be OK. But Halcyon sells them for less on Amazon.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.