1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Nissin Di466 for Micro Four Thirds (HEAVILY modified)

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by lattiboy, Feb 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lattiboy

lattiboy Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    25   0   0

Dec 16, 2009
    This is the craziest flash I've ever owned.

It can act as a dead-normal Nissin Di466 flash, OR, it can be hooked up to a hacked CREE flashlight that's wired into a spare power pack. I'll also include the high-voltage batteries and external charger (not pictured)

Essentially, this allows the flash to fire at full power dozens of times in a row, instantly. Your only limit is literally melting the flash (which you could TOTALLY DO if you got too crazy).

PS I did not do this mod, a senior engineer at Microsoft with a background in electronics did. I got it from him and have used it sparingly. I just sold my M43 gear, so this has to go.

$150 shipped/pp'd to CONUS

CameraZOOM-20150222085528749.

• Like Like x 1
  2. lattiboy

lattiboy Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    25   0   0

Dec 16, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.