1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

nikon lens to Micro 4/3 adapter

Discussion in 'Adapted Lenses' started by pmiddleditch, Apr 11, 2012.

1. pmiddleditch

pmiddleditch New to Mu-43

Apr 11, 2012
    a-u-lyne,s/e manchester
    having just bought my 1st panasonic camera 'G2' im now on the look out for a cheap but decent nikon lens adapter.mainly for Ai/Ais primes i already have.im also not sure about nikons a/f functionabilty on this panasonic,if it doesnt a/f this is not a problem as long as i can still find a suitable adapter to m/f.there seem to be several on various auction sites but i know nothing of their quality or functionability

can you recomend a single adapter or will i need more than one

2. Jonathan F/2

Jonathan F/2 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Aug 10, 2011
    Los Angeles, CA
    No Nikon lenses will AF on your G2. Cheap adapters work fine, but they will focus beyond infinity not giving you proper use of your lens distance scale. The best adapter that seems to work properly with the distance scale is the more expensive voigtlander and novoflex adapters.

3. vinay

vinay Mu-43 Regular

Mar 18, 2012
    Toronto
  4. pmiddleditch

pmiddleditch New to Mu-43

Apr 11, 2012
    a-u-lyne,s/e manchester
    thanks Johnathan

also Vinny.thanks for the link and its also nice to see that the adapter works with non/pre-ailenses too,whichi have a few of

thanks guys

5. birigoboom

birigoboom New to Mu-43

Dec 14, 2010
    I have a Voigtlander F adapter I've used to manually focus my Nikkors on my GF1. I recommend it - it's built superbly. As mentioned, there are no provisions for any AF.