1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

[EXPIRED] Nikon gear

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by jcdoss, Feb 13, 2012.

1. jcdoss

jcdoss Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Mar 10, 2011
    Little Rock, Arkansas
    I have a lightly to moderately used D200 kit for sale. All prices include shipping.

1) D200 body will come with the following accessories: spare battery, BM-6 plastic screen cover (attached), Delkin SD>CF adapter, ML-L3 wireless remote release, battery charger. Asking $575.

2) Sigma 10-20/4-5.6 DC HSM lens. Includes front cap, hood, original carrying case, and original box. Asking $450

3) Sigma 50-150/2.8 APO DC HSM, version 1. Includes front and rear caps and hood, original carrying case, and original box. Asking $450

4) Sigma 18-50/2.8 EX Macro HSM. Includes front and rear caps and hood, original carrying case, and original box. Asking $350

5) Sigma 150/2.8 APO Macro DG HSM. Includes front and rear caps, hood, tripod ring, and tripod head bracket, original carrying case, and original box. I love this lens, and I used it a lot with the 1.4x converter. Asking $550.

6) Sigma 100-300/4 APO DG HSM. Includes front and rear caps, hood, and tripod ring, original carrying case, and original box. Asking $750.

7) Sigma 1.4x EX DG APO Teleconverter. Includes front and rear caps, original carrying case, and original box. Asking $150.

8) Sigma 2.0x EX DG APO Teleconverter. Includes front and rear caps, original carrying case, and original box. Asking $150.

I also have assorted Lowepro holsters, lens cases, and travel bags available, but they probably don’t have all the original dividers or straps, but are otherwise in good condition. PM me about these if you’re interested.

I’m interested in shipping within the continental US only, and would prefer to sell locally (central Arkansas). PM reasonable offers.