1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[FS] Nikon garage sale! 24-85mm, 40mm 2.8 micro + more!! | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by heyjohn, Jan 20, 2014.

1. heyjohn

heyjohn New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Jan 19, 2014
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    Nikon garage sale! 24-85mm, 40mm 2.8 micro + more!!

Prices
    Nikon Micro-Nikkor AF-S DX 40 mm F/2.8 - $240 SOLD
    Nikkor AF 24-85mm f/2.8-4D IF AND free Tiffen 72mm Sky 1-A filter - $400 SOLD
    Tamron AF aspherical LD IF 28-300mm f/3.5 + Nikon N80 - $160 SOLD
    Nikon Speedlight SB-600 + Garyfong LIGHTSPHERE + more!! - $240 Price reduced

Ships to
    CONUS

Description
    PM for more information on the items if the description and photos aren't enough.

1. Nikon Micro-Nikkor AF-S DX 40 mm F/2.8 - $240 SOLD
      Lens was purchased from the Nikon site 2 years ago, have used it only twice since. Not used because I have another macro lens that renders it obsolete. Still in MINT condition, includes original box, lens hood, and case.​
    2. Nikkor AF 24-85mm f/2.8-4D IF and free Tiffen 72mm Sky 1-A filter - $400 SOLD
      Lens is in great working condition, has a bit of wear as it is a used lens, but nothing that will impair it from preforming perfectly. Also includes free Tiffen 72mm Sky 1-A filter, original box, generic lens cap and lens bag ​
    3. Tamron AF aspherical LD IF 28-300mm f/3.5 + Nikon N80 + Hoya HMC 72mm 82A filter - $160 SOLD
      Note, this is not the AF-S model. Does not have both lens caps, just the front one. But does include the original lens hood attached to a Nikon N80 body. Lens is still in great working condition, is a beast of a lens, quite hefty. ​
    4. Nikon Speedlight SB-600 + Garyfong LightSphere + Rogue Flashbender + Sto-fen Omni-Bounce SB-600 Flash Diffuser - $240
      Included is the original box, and the carrying case for the SB-600. Garyfong Lightsphere, great working condition 9/10. Rogue flashbender i had never used, only opened it to see what it was since it was a gift. And a Sto-fen Omni-Bounce BRAND NEW, never opened, still has the price sticker on it.​

I am just trying to get rid of my old collection as I am switching to a new m43 system. Hope someone finds a liking to my old gear, I loved using it but I figured it'd be better in someone else's hands here on this forum.

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    Shipping method
    USPS/Fed Ex

Shipping charge
    Shipping included

Handling time
    1-2 days, asap

References
    Ebay: Heyjohn610 100% feedback

Additional comments
    • Open to trade offers
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

- - - Updated - - -

Nikon 24-85mm SOLD

- - - Updated - - -

Nikon 24-85mm SOLD

Attached Files:

2. heyjohn

heyjohn New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Jan 19, 2014
    Nikon 24-85mm SOLD

3. heyjohn